Perfect to unwind and have a stress free holiday, Poppy's has many features for the perfect beach holiday.
- Huge front deck with both views of the surf and Green Island, and an outdoor setting for 6.
- Large, fully fenced, secure garden with lush lawn, lots of shade & outdoor entertaining area, including weber BBQ, hammock and daybed.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning. Nice cool bedrooms on the hot summer nights
- Well appointed gourmet kitchen, with dishwasher and coffee maker.
- Free wifi.
- Stylish comfortable retro furniture.
- Built-in wardrobes in the two queen bedrooms.
- 3 bedrooms: two with queen beds, and the third has 2 king-single beds
- Hotel quality linen sheets, bath towels supplied if requested
- Check the surf, listen to the waves, or watch for whales from the upstairs kitchen, dining & lounge room windows.
- Enormous lounge room downstairs with foos-ball table, large screen tv and DVD/Blue-ray player. Opens onto front and rear lawns.
- Downstairs toilet and shower room.
- Lock up remote control garage with surf board racks and table tennis table with bats and balls.
- 4 mountain bikes are available you will need to bring your own helmets, as are snorkels & fins, boogie boards, surfboard and a wave-ski.
The sleepy beachside villages of Manyana and Bendalong share a peninsula surrounded by Conjola National Park.
Poppy's overlooks Manyana Beach about 50m, and is a nice short stroll along the beach to Green Island and its famous left hand break. Poppy's is also an easy walk to Inyadda Beach. Within the four closest beaches, you can find or hide from almost every possible wind and swell direction, giving you a great selection of conditions.
Manyana and Inyadda beaches have waves to suit everyone from toddlers to World Champion surfers in fact, have a lesson with Pam Burridge's Surf School. Pam also rents gear, and former Australian champion and World number 2 Mark Rabbidge designs, shapes and sells boards through his Retro boards factory, which you pass on the way to Poppy's.
Bendalong corner store/bottle shop/cafe is 5 minutes away by car, or there's Oscar's Shack Takeaway, for a morning coffee and essentials, a leisurely 15 minutes walk along the beach at Cunjourong Point open during peak summer months.
Lake Conjola and Berringer Lake both offer magnificent scenery, with tranquil coves and great fishing, but are also full of quiet, natural habitats for the vast array of wildlife in this area.
The National Parks and State Forests in the surrounding area are perfect for bike riding, bush walking, and 4 wheel driving, and are well maintained throughout the year.
The historic township of Milton is a short, 20 min drive away, offering great dining, shopping, and weekend markets. This area is becoming well known for its antique stores, local artists and eclectic cafes. Milton Theatre hosts some top class live music.
5 minutes further down the road is Mollymook - with its great golf club overlooking the beach and Rick Stein's famous Bannisters - and Ulladulla - with its great harbour and fresh seafood.
Poppy's welcomes your non-destructive, well behaved large or small dogs.
Dogs are allowed inside, as long as you keep them clean, dry and sand free - but not on the furniture please.
Poppy's provides steel food and water bowls for your furry friends, but please bring your own dog beds.
Please pick up after your dog - on the beach and in the garden.