Located in the popular Short Point area of Merimbula, Dave's Place is a recently renovated 3 bedroom beach house (sleeps maximum of 6 people) perfect for that relaxing break away with the family - including the family pet (all well behaved pets are very welcome).
You can laze away on the front deck whilst taking in the views of Merimbula Bay (perhaps over a glass of wine), read a book or take the kids to the beach which is only a short walk away.
With a large secure yard for your pet to run around in, or the kids to play in, you can relax knowing they are safe and enjoy your much deserved holiday.
- 3 bedrooms (2 x Queens, 2 x Singles) all with built in wardrobes
- Main and second bedrooms both have their own digital TVs
- Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and gas stove/electric oven, slow cooker, electric frypan etc
- Spacious lounge/dining area has comfy lounge and 2 recliners and large flat screen TV (with Austar) and a 6 seater dining table
- Bathroom with vanity, mirror and shower
- Separate toilet
- 3 x digital TVs and DVD player
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Front deck with outdoor setting with views of Merimbula Bay
- Large deck at rear with outdoor table with stools and gas BBQ
- Huge fully fenced secure yard
- Laundry with top loader washing machine and laundry tub
- Plenty of secure parking in the backyard with room to fit 2 cars or a boat.
- Pet friendly (Well behaved pets are welcome inside (on approval). They are not allowed on the furniture and must be cleaned up after both inside and outside on departure. ALL PETS MUST BE DISCLOSED AT TIME OF BOOKING. Please bring your pet's bedding and bowls etc as they are not supplied. Maximum of 2 pets only. A $50 pet fee applies per booking if bringing pets.
Fantastic location - short stroll to Short Point beach, and only minutes from supermarkets, restaurants, shops, clubs etc (note the bowling and golf clubs do have courtesy buses available).
PLEASE NOTE: Linen is not provided therefore you must bring your own sheets, towels, tea towels etc. Doonas, pillows and blankets are provided but you must bring your own linen. However linen is available for hire at an additional charge on request.
*PLEASE SEND US A MESSAGE TO ENQUIRE FOR EXACT PRICING FOR SPECIFIC DATES AS PRICE QUOTED BY STAYZ MAY BE INCORRECT ...many thanks!
NIGHTLY OFF PEAK RATE $185 a night (2 night minimum)
MAY/JUNE/JULY/AUGUST) - $700 per week (2 nights $370, 3 nights $400, 4 nights $450, 5 nights $550, 6 nights $650, 7 nights $700)
FEB/MAR/NOV/DEC - $1,260 per week
APRIL/SEPT/OCT - $1,050 per week
JULY HOLIDAYS - $1,050 per week
SEPTEMBER HOLIDAYS - $1,260 per week
EASTER $1,575 (7 night minimum)
XMAS/JANUARY- $2,100 per week (7 night minimum)
Please note: A $50 booking fee applies to all bookings. Also a $50 Pet Fee applies if bringing a pet.
How to get there
Merimbula is approximately 6.5 hours drive from Melbourne, 2.5 hours from Canberra and 6 hours from Sydney.
Rex Airlines flies into Merimbula Airport daily from Melbourne and Sydney.