Enjoy a relaxing stay in this stunning two storey beach house only 20m to the beach and fall asleep to the sound of the ocean.
Beach House Two is a stunning absolute beachfront holiday home nestled next to the sand dunes of Tura Beach on the beautiful south coast of New South Wales, Australia. This two bedroom, two bathroom award winning designed house allows for tranquil open plan living in a quiet seaside environment, amidst a native Australian garden, frequented by lorikeets and honeyeaters.
With stunning ocean view from the upper level; watch the sun rise over the ocean from the lounge room and hand feed the native birds while whale and dolphin spotting
Well behaved dogs are very welcome to stay with you at Beach House Two, although please note that the yard is not fully enclosed.
One of the best kept secrets of Australia's South Coast, Tura Beach has six kilometres of unspoilt beach for you to stroll on dogs allowed and is a popular beach fishing spot. The house is within walking distance of the popular Tura Beach Golf course and Club - a great place for a drink and dinner.
Tura Beach shopping centre is just up the road with everything you need - Woolworths, a bottle shop, petrol station, a cafe, some take away places etc … even Harvey Norman
This beachfront holiday accommodation getaway is ideally situated between Sydney and Melbourne. A perfect place to simply unwind and relax, Beach House Two offers a great base from which to explore the South Coast of NSW, Australia, with its unique opportunities for whale and dolphin watching, deep sea and game fishing charters.
The children will love Merimbula Aquarium and Magic Mountain Adventure Park and the movie theatre in Merimbula only 5kms from Tura. Or visit the Eden Killer Whale museum and watch the unloading of the day's catch from the wharf at Eden.Try the award winning cheeses at the Bega Cheese Cooperative or visit the Koori Cultural Centre at Pambula. Enjoy the fresh local oysters and seafood.
- Two bedrooms: One large master room with a queen bed, ensuite and walk in dressing room, and a second room with two single beds.
- Two bathrooms: One ensuite with a bath, plus a large master bathroom with shower.
- Open plan, fully equipped kitchen for electric cooking with microwave, oven and dishwasher.
- East facing lounge and dining room looking straight out to sea.
- TV and DVD, ipod docking station and electric heating.
- 2 walls of louvre windows and sliding doors open to sea breeze.
- Balcony area with gas BBQ overlooking the ocean.
- Dining setting for four
- Undercover parking space and parking for 2 extra vehicles off street.
- Native garden
- Outdoor shower
- Access to the beach
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer