**** 2008 - FINALIST SOUTH COAST REGIONAL TOURISM AWARDS FOR BUSINESS EXCELLENCE - UNIQUE ACCOMMODATION ****
*** FINALIST SOUTH COAST AWARDS EXCELLENCE IN TOURISM 2007 - Real Estate, Booking Office, Holiday House category ***
Welcome to Munns Tower House - a truly unique holiday property located in the beautiful seaside town of Merimbula.
Immerse yourself in history and escape to the world of yesteryear in this beautifully appointed 4 bedroom sandstone house. Built in 1872 as a wedding present, it is a well known local landmark being National Trust listed as the last remaining historical residence in Merimbula. Located on the crest of a hill, only a short stroll back to the township and boasting unsurpassed village, lake and ocean views.
Extensively and lovingly restored, the property boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, well equipped kitchen with all mod cons, lounge and family room. A beautiful sunroom with original wooden floorboards and french doors opening up onto private courtyards and cottage gardens make this a truly unique holiday property.
* Personal welcome on arrival
* 4 bedrooms (sleeps 8)
* 2 bathrooms including spa bath
* Large French provincial style kitchen with new dishwasher
* Large living area with Flat Scree HD TV & DVD
* Laundry facilities including new washing machine & dryer
* Sensational views of Merimbula lake,village and ocean
* Access to heated year round swimming pool, BBQ & Children's playground area.