PANDANAS - 17A
Mollymook's newest high end accommodation comprising of 4 brand new luxury houses. With beautiful views over the prestigious 'Hilltop Golf Course' from the kitchen and rear entertaining decks, beach access directly across the road and only 40m away from the renowned Mollymook Reef surf spot.
These beautifully appointed beach houses with high end finishes have everything you require for a family holiday, short break or escape.
- Garage with loads of storage for all your recreational activities
- Laundry comes fully equipped with large dryer and washing machine
- Large Rumpus room with LED TV & multimedia player, 2 x Fold out sofa bed double a 2 sets of bunks and a foldaway bed if requested
- This area can be closed off from the rest of the house for a family if required
- Large Hampton's style kitchen with every you need for a large group, Including Coffee Machines
- Lounge room with gas fire place, 55in LED TV and multi media Player with Stereo
- Dining room opening onto a large external under cover deck with BBQ and lounge chairs with views of the golf course.
- Master bedroom with king bed & en-suite leading onto an enclosed deck facing the ocean, and additional guest bathroom,
- Central Air Conditioning
- Guest bathroom
- 2 queen bedrooms with built ins
- 1 king room with ensuite
- Out door shower,
- Large back yards with luscious gardens and lawns.
- The entrance to properties boast large mature tropical PANDANAS trees from North Queensland
These luxurious beach houses are just ideal to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy the tranquil surrounds.
Perfect for families or large groups looking to holiday together.
200 meters to the shops, 500 meters to the new Bannisters Pavilion,1000m to Rick Steins famous restaurant at Bannisters By The Sea this location is unsurpassed on Mollymook beach.
The Perfect Place to Relax and enjoy the south coast
REQUIREMENTS: A BOND is payable as security
- If you are staying at the property over a sunday night then its your responsibility to put the bins out. If you forget to put the bins out then a $60 fee will apply
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
Deposit of 50 non refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 28 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
Cancellation if caused by the client, money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If it a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions. We provide a digital Guest book for all your requirements please see the attached link
Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
No High heels shoes or golf shoes in side the houses Please
Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
Bucks Parties and Hens Parties are assessed on a case by case basis and the Bond payable will be double the normal amount if the request is accepted.
Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay. Items that are damaged will be charged to the guest at there original cost to purchase.
If for some reason the guest feels they are not responsible for damage or breakages then they should compile a report of any damage on there arrival to the house and show photo graphic evidence that it was there prior to there stay, this should be bought to the owners attention with in 2 hours of there arrival
Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is TIMEOUT by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. If you have not been granted a late checkout and you are still there after 10am there will be a $200 per hour fee applied to the guests stay and removed from there bond.
When you leave, please ensure the following simple tasks are completed or additional charges will apply at our discretion
- take the rubbish out to the bins, $25 CHARGE IF NOT COMPLETED
- ensure the air-conditioning is turned off $25 CHARGE IF NOT COMPLETED
- run the dishwasher and clean all kitchen items and PLACE BACK in the original locations
$50 CHARGE IF NOT COMPLETED
- Remove all food from cubboards and fridge leaving nothing. $50 FEE IF NOT COMPLETED
- lock the house
- Place dirty towels and floor matts on laundry floor, The cleaners will strip your beds $25 CHARGE IF NOT COMPLETED
- If you have used candles ensure the wax is removed from the floor $25 CHARGE IF NOT COMPLETED
- Clean the BBQ well $35 CHARGE IF NOT COMPLETED
- leave the key on the Kitchen Bench
- Lock the laundry and ground floor doors
Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
Bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. The bond will be refunded within 7 days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared ..etc.
Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.