Built to capture the spectacular views of Mollymook Beach, this lovely house is perched at the quiet, prestigious northern end of Mollymook.
Beach access is via adjacent flight of stairs, a 200m stroll down to the sand.
Located on a private road with no passing traffic, the house boasts a new November 2018 large Ironbark wooden deck built that is perfect for outdoor & evening dining, with captivating views. Open-style lounge and dining room with new carpets throughout. Also a private quiet room for kids to play.
House has 4 bedrooms, sleeps 7 comfortably; 2 x king-size beds downstairs, 1 x Queen-size bed with ensuite bathroom upstairs.
plus one pull-out double bed for kids in a separate private room.
Fast unlimited wifi 25 MB/S.
Airconditioning in main living area and bedroom.
Foxtel and Fox Sports cable TV.
French fireplace with wood supplied.
All linen provided.
First time available for rent.
Very comfortable home, well maintained, perfect for a beachside family, couples or group vacation.
LOCATION & NEARBY SURROUNDS:
- 400m from Bannisters By The Sea Rick Stein restaurant and pool bar.
- 450m from Bannisters Pavilion bar and restaurant
- 2km bush walk to Narrawallee Beach
- 450m from local Tallwood restaurant & shops : IGA, specialist cellar, butcher, bakery, gourmet cafe and deli.
- 10 min drive to Milton with its many fabulous cafes and restaurants, and Cupitt's winery.
- 10 min drive to Ulladulla with large supermarkets Coles & Woolworths, and Leisure Centre 25m pool, 50m pool, and well equipped gym
The championship Mollymook 18-hole golf course Hilltop is 4 kms away, for a tough challenge. Or play the easier beachside 9-hole course.