Visit popular local attractions like Rick Stein's BANNISTERS restaurant or the well known local favourite CUPITT'S WINERY Complement your visit with a stay at Villa Medusa Luxury BeachHouse.
- A stone's throw 150m from Narrawallee Beach South
- Six Bedrooms & indoor/outdoor living areas
- Comfortably sleeps 12 people.
- Resort style luxe pool
- 7 day minimum stayz during High Season
- Sister property "MEDUSA" located nearby 600m
- MEDUSA sleeps up to 15 people
- see STAYZ property ID 28441 or search for Medusa
- 4 King Rooms
- 2 Queen Rooms
- $800 per night low season May to August
- $900 per night shoulder season Feb to Apr and Sep to Mid Dec
- $1000 per night high season Mid Dec to Jan 7 night minimum
Price based on minimum 7 night stay. Weekend Only rates apply
Modern Luxurious Beach House located just 150 from beach - newly built/completed Jan 2018
- 6 luxuriously appointed bedrooms 2 ensuite bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms Large Bath in one, 2 ensuite, separate guest toilet
- Separate Powder Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Butlers Pantry with additional second fridge
- Narrawallee Beach 150m away
- Mollymook Beach just over 1km away
- Both beaches patrolled in the Summer months
- Narrawallee Inlet a tidal oasis for smaller kids<1.5km away
- 950m to the local shopping village for supplies
- Larger towns of Milton and Ulladulla just five min away
- Ducted Reverse-cycle Air Conditioner
- Gas Heating
- Washing Machine & Clothes line.
- Luxurious quality bed linen - "All-White-Fresh & Crisp"
Other local attractions include:
- Golf - two local courses one a championship course
- Surf School Narrawallee Beach is closest
- Wineries - Cupitts
- Rick Stein's Bannisters Restaurant
- Fishing - numerous popular fishing points
- Funland @ Ulladulla for kids
- Antique Shopping in Milton
- Bush Walking
- Fully equipped KITCHEN
- All-weather family-size private verandahs on the East and West of the house
- East facing sunken deck area with comfortable cushions for easy coastal lazing
- Two bathrooms One with bath
- Two ensuite bathrooms
- Six bedrooms - see numbered bedrooms in photo gallery
- Circular driveway - suitable for 2 cars. Off street parking also.
- Luxurious Pool
- Read a book on the sunny east facing verandah
- Take a bush walk through to Bannister Head
- Take a 2 min walk to glorious Narrawallee Beach
- Have a BBQ on the back family sized deck/balcony
The kids may prefer to splash and paddle in the safety of the nearby Narawallee inlet/oasis? Bring an inflatable boat and tow the kids around the inlet or swim across into the crystal clear depths?
FAMILY and FRIENDS
Formerly known as Gwen's, the property has undergone a massive renovation in 2017 to become Villa Medusa ready for operation from January 2018.
Villa Medusa is ideally suitable for families or groups of families/friends wanting to stay together to socialise. There is plenty of space for peace & quiet too, or to get away form the family crowd. Villa Medusa is a hop step and jump from one of the finest beaches the South Coast has to offer - Narrawallee Beach. Choose from the many local clubs, cafes and restaurants nearby. The local fish co-op is a must for fresh seafood.
Villa Medusa also has a bigger sister in Mollymook - See MEDUSA of Mollymook also listed on STAYZ - property ID 28441 or search for Medusa. Medusa houses 15 people and is only 600m up the road from Villa Medusa in a lush tropical bush setting.
Bring the extended family and book both properties
Note: The pool is shared by owner in adjoining property, however your privacy is respected and we try to use the pool when you are not using it etc. Unless of course you do not mind sharing at the same time. Come say hello to the owners who are very friendly and only too happy to help you with anything you might need.