Visit popular local attractions like Rick Stein's BANNISTERS restaurant or the well known local favourite CUPITT'S WINERY Complement your visit with a stay at Gwen's
- A stone's throw 150m from Narrawallee Beach South
- 3 Bdrms & indoor/outdoor living areas
- Comfortably sleeps 6 people.
- LCD TV & DVD library
- 7 day minimum stayz during High Season
- Sister property "MEDUSA" located nearby 600m
- MEDUSA sleeps up to 15 people
- see STAYZ property ID 28441 or search for Medusa
- 2 King Rooms
- 1 Queen Room
- $175 per night low season May to August
- $250 per night shoulder season Feb to Apr and Sep to Mid Dec
- $400 per night high season Mid Dec to Jan 7 night minimum
Price based on minimum 7 night stay. Weekend Only rates apply
Quaint Seaside House located just 150 from beach
- 3 bedrooms
- Narrawallee Beach 150m away
- Mollymook Beach just over 1km away
- Both beaches patrolled in the Summer months
- Narrawallee Inlet a tidal oasis for smaller kids<1.5km away
- 950m to the local shopping village for supplies
- Larger towns of Milton and Ulladulla just five min away
- LCD TV & DVD library
- Library of magazines, CDs and games
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioner
- Gas Heating
- Washing Machine & Clothes line.
- Luxurious quality bed linen - "All-White-Fresh & Crisp"
Other local attractions include:
- Golf - two local courses one a championship course
- Surf School Narrawallee Beach is closest
- Wineries - Cupitts
- Rick Stein's Bannisters Restaurant
- Fishing - numerous popular fishing points
- Funland @ Ulladulla for kids
- Antique Shopping in Milton
- Bush Walking
- Fully equipped KITCHEN
- An all-weather family-size private verandah
- Front patio
- Two bathrooms incl bath.
- Three bedrooms - see numbered bedrooms in photo gallery
- Bedroom 1 - King Bed, B/I Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed, B/I Wardrobe
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Read a book on the sunny east facing verandah
- Take a bush walk through to Bannister Head
- Take a 2 min walk to glorious Narrawallee Beach
- Have a BBQ on the back family sized deck/balcony
- Watch a DVD on the big screen Home Theatre
The kids may prefer to splash and paddle in the safety of the nearby Narawallee inlet/oasis? Bring an inflatable boat and tow the kids around the inlet or swim across into the crystal clear depths?
FAMILY and FRIENDS
GWEN'S is ideally suitable for small families or groups of families/friends wanting to stay together to socialise. There is plenty of space for peace & quiet too, or to get away form the family crowd. Gwen's is a hop step and jump from one of the finest beaches the South Coast has to offer - Narrawallee Beach. Choose from the many local clubs, cafes and restaurants nearby. The local fish co-op is a must for fresh seafood.
Gwen's also has a bigger sister in Mollymook - See MEDUSA of Mollymook also listed on STAYZ - property ID 28441 or search for Medusa. Medusa houses 15 people and is only 600m up the road from Gwen's in a lush tropical bush setting.
Bring the extended family and book both properties