Welcome to Ala Moana - Hawaiian for ' path to the sea ' - a private access path straight onto Mollymook beach is just steps away. Casual open plan living offers expansive views of the beach to the cliffs and coastline beyond.
Ala Moana has been thoughtfully appointed to accommodate upto 5 guests with 2 x Queen size bedrooms and 1 x Queen Sofa Bed in separate area to main living room . The cottage has 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
After relaxing of a day the choice is yours - take a short stroll to Rick Stein's at Bannisters, Tallwood or The Pavilion Restaurant, or the local shops will have everything you need to prepare a meal in the contemporary kitchen -complete with granite benchtops and all appliances.
Both the upstairs deck area and lower level lawn and garden area provide wonderful viewing points for the whale migration and frequent sighting of playful dolphins.
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living room opening onto verandahs with full beach views
- 2 Bathrooms
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom and living area
- Upstairs and downstairs living areas with expansive beach and coastline views
- Contemporary well appointed kitchen with new appliances
- Full laundry facilities
- Linen and towels provided
- Off street parking
WHAT TO DO
- Visit local vineyards and wine cellar doors
- Explore or browse the shops in historic Milton and Ulladulla
- Many award winning restaurants and cafes
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Explore the coastal walks
- Play golf at the beautiful Mollymook Golf Course with spectacular ocean views
- Go surfing, fishing, windsurfing and snorkelling
- Explore the scenic South Coast: Jervis Bay and the Marine Park a 45 minute drive
No pets are allowed at the property
No smoking allowed in or around the property