Mitchellmook is a large gem situated at one of the most popular locations at North Mollymook Beach. Recently built, Mitchellmook offers 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 seperate living areas all within walking distance to beaches, restaurants and shops. The large beach house comes with new furniture and is a must for larger groups wanting a beach holiday.
Short walking distance to beach, Mollymook Shops, the new 'Tallwood' restaurant, Rick Stein at Bannisters restuarant and the beginning of the walking track which takes you to South Mollymook beach and the beautiful Golf course.
No need to use the car.. it's all at your fingertips!
Mitchellmook has a complimentary late check-out of 11am.
Ask us about a 3pm late check-out....
** Welcome package of bottle of wine, cheese and crackers on arrival for 7 night bookings.
NO PARTIES, NO SCHOOLIES....
Mitchellmook is a two storey house that caters for large groups and is perfect for that family getaway.
On the ground floor, Mitchellmook offers:
- 3 bedrooms - 1 queen
- 1 with 2 single beds
- 1 with single beds
- 1 bathroom with bathroom
- 1 additional toilet
- 1 laundry
- living area with TV and DVD player, playstation and kitchenette
- outdoor entertaining area
- double lock-up garage
On the first floor;
- 2 bedrooms - 1 queen
- 1 with 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom with seperate toilet
- kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine
- dining room with a large table that seats 8
- living area with new lounge and flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo with ipod docking station
- ample gas fireplace to keep warm on wintery nights
- adjoining outdoor entertaining area with gas weber BBQ, tables and chairs
TENANT TO SUPPLY LINEN. Doonas, pillows and blankets included.
200m to North Mollymook Beach
800m to Bannisters, inlcuding Rick Stein at Bannisters restuarant and the fabulous pool bar
250m to the sensational Tallwood restaurant
275m to Mollymook shops and the Mollymook Deli
1.5km to Mollymook Golf club
1.5km to beautiful Narrawallee beach
5km to lovely Milton - check out Pilgrims for a great coffee and bite to eat!
2.5km to Ulladulla
Things to do in the area:
* Explore the beaches
* Take a nature walk - most of the headlands have great short walks or challenge yourself to climb pigeon house mountain
* Have a hit of golf at one of the two Mollymook courses
* Explore the shops in Milton and Ulladulla
* if its wet, go ten pin bowling or explore Funland Ulladulla
* Take yourself to the movies
* Milton Theatre often has great live music