LOCATION! LOCATION! Luxury beach house, ocean views of a secluded beach paradise.....
*** Summer Special - 3 night stay and 5 night stay now available in January ***
Overlooking a secluded beach paradise with water views through native flora toward Bannisters headland and pristine Narrawallee beach, Seaclusion occupies a location which is the locals closely guarded secret. During peak season, when nearby beaches are crowded, Narrawallee shores give the illusion of a private beach shared with a select few. The beach pathway entrance is just a handful of steps from Seaclusion's front door. The seashores are pristine, sands are fine and white, and the sheltered inlet, (salt water tidal lake), is only a stones throw away.
Sea-Clusion is a distinctive property offering 4 luxurious bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms which is ideal for 2 separate families, couples or the larger extended family. This beachside retreat offers a formal lounge plus informal entertainment area downstairs. The backyard is a privately fenced sanctuary offering alfresco dining overlooking the secluded tropical garden. All open plan kitchen/formal lounge & dining rooms are complimented with designer furnishings and overlook two balconies facing the commanding Bannister Headland, home to Rick Stein's renowned restaurant.
The gourmet kitchen features stone bench tops & stylish appliances including Smeg oven & sink, Morphy Richards kettle/toaster, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine. Upstairs is decorated with designer furnishings including Noguchi coffee table, Italian leather lounge and Mango timber contemporary bench setting complimented by Eames dining chairs. All beds, (other than top bunk), have electric blankets & plush mattresss toppers with r/c air conditioning upstairs & pedestal fans. Downstairs remains cool due to the double brick construction and cross ventilation & during winter has convection European style heating.
Seaclusion offers large flat screen televisions & Blu ray DVD players in both the formal lounge and informal rumpus downstairs. There are a large range of DVD's provided for your enjoyment. We also supply games and books for those rainy days indoors or just for fun.
On arrival soak up the view, take a beach stroll or relax in our private garden sanctuary. Stunning Narrawallee inlet is a 2 minute stroll from the front door featuring a new playground which opened in December 2014.
We supply deluxe hotel style linen on luxurious mattress toppers to help you sleep peacefully. All you need to pack are your own beach towels.
Features & inclusions
* State of the Art gas fireplace focal point of open plan living area
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, Smeg & Nespresso appliances
* 2 BALCONIES overlooking native flora and beautiful Narrawallee beach (with outdoor cafe set for morning coffee or sundowner drinks whilst relaxing to the sound of crashing surf and birdsong)
* MAIN BATHROOM with rain shower
* MASTER BEDROOM with large mirrored wardrobe, queen bed and electric blanket. For the little ones we supply a porta-cot and high chair.
* BEDROOM 2 with large mirrored wardrobe, queen bed and electric blanket
* open plan formal lounge, (with flat screen TV & blu-ray DVD player, formal dining and gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar)
* informal living/rumpus room - with 106 cm flat screen TV, dvd player & games
* BEDROOM 3 with queen bed & electric blanket
* BEDROOM 4 with large wardrobe, double/single tri-bunk overlooking the secluded garden sanctuary.
* SEPARATE LAUNDRY with iron, ironing board, top loader washing machine and clothesline. There is also a third separate toilet for convenience when dining alfresco style or relaxing in the tropical garden. This area is also equipped with a bar fridge and outdoor crockery, cutlery and glass ware for ease of entertaining outdoors.
* SECOND BATHROOM ideal for guests in bedrooms 3 & 4 - adjacent to rumpus room
LINEN (deluxe hotel style) is supplied for eight guests. This includes crisp, cotton sheets & pillow cases on all beds, and luxurious cotton towels, (total 8 towels), bathmats in both bathrooms, hand towels and tea towel. Down filled and silk filled doonas are provided plus extra blankets and pillows for absolute comfort. All beds are made for your arrival, and toilet paper is supplied, as is washing powder in the laundry and dishwashing detergent, cloths, tea towel and dishwasher tablets in the kitchen. (please note: beds for 9 guests available on application. A $25 linen charge applies for use of top bunk).
TROPICAL GARDEN - The backyard is a fully fenced tropical paradise. Beautifully landscaped offering privacy and 'seclusion'. The courtyard, which offers alfresco dining for eight and a quality 4 burner barbecue, overlooks the spa retreat.
If you are searching for a holiday offering a private sanctuary, breath taking natural beauty and luxury then book an escape to Seaclusion @ 35 degrees south today. Don't settle for second best elsewhere, this is the perfect holiday home to create beautiful memories; you will wish your stay could last forever....
IF SEACLUSION IS UNAVAILABLE FOR YOUR CHOSEN DATES, you may consider the sister-property 'OCEAN 360 ON THE BAY' in Kiama (property number 73800) which offers breathtaking water views. Ocean 360 is designed and run with equivalent attention to detail and with the aim to provide a luxury coastal escape which exceeds your expectations.
Bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights on weekends throughout the year and weekly during the Christmas/January school holidays. (Calender accurate).
*********** Mid week stays are for a minimum of 3 nights *************
Property ideal for up to EIGHT adults with x3 queen bedrooms and x1 double tri-bunk room.
* We do not accept schoolies or party groups and pets are not permitted
* Under new tourism laws we can not hold functions (including weddings) at the property
* This is a family home and a non-smoking property
* Toys on-site are intended for children over 3 years of age and should be used with adult supervision
Local attractions & genuine guest comments from our guest book
"spacious, clean, well appointed, beautifully decorated! Lots of laughter, close to the beach, very pretty surroundings!! Thank you, we had a fabulous weekend." (Barker & co. 9 June 2014)
"we had a great weekend. Its a lovely house with everything you need. Close to the beach and its a beautiful area! ........We loved the house & didn't want to leave but we had to. We enjoyed feeding the friendly rainbow birds that came to our balcony (from the kids) - Nov 2013"
"Came to Mollymook for my 40th birthday weekend. We had a great and relaxing time. Great to hear the ocean and smell the sea air. House was fabulous & spacious with all the mod cons. Will be booking again to bring my family back for a few days." Michelle Nov 2013
"Thank you for allowing us to stay in your beautiful house. We were excited for all the extra appliances, sharp knives & coffee machine that you have provided. Sitting on the balcony watching the ocean whilst sipping wine was fabulous" Faye, Nov 2013
"Beautiful accommodation. Loved the walks on the beach, nature trails & restaurants; shopping in Milton, kangaroos on Pebbly Beach...Can't wait to bring the family back to stay longer." - Valerie, Nov 2013
* Narrawallee beach is nestled between Bannister's Headland and Narrawallee Headland and boasts crystal clear waters and fine white sand, and is ideal for all types of water activities (outside the front door)
*Breathtaking Narrawallee inlet is ideal for families with younger children, swimmers, fishermen, paddling canoes, kayaks and tinnies - calm & sheltered swimming venue (1 minute walk from Seaclusion's front door).
* New playground (opened December 2014) in the public reserve adjacent to Narrawallee inlet. 1 minute on foot from SeaClusion's front door
* The area boasts some of the most beautiful surf spots on the South Coast, & the crystal clear waters are ideal for snorkelling and scuba diving, and of course, swimming
* Fine dining is a must during your stay with Cupitt's Winery, Rick Stein's Bannisters and Tallwood Cafe/restaurant only minutes away
* For the golf enthusiasts Mollymook's 18 hole Championship golf course will challenge all levels whilst Mollymook's 9 hole beach side course is a more relaxed venue (5 minutes drive)
* the historic town of Milton established in 1860 is only 5 minutes drive and is renowned for its rich cultural life with theatre, library, boutique shops and fine cafes and restaurants
* Beautiful Jervis Bay, Lake Conjola and Bendalong to the north of Mollymook and Bawley Point, Ulladulla and Pebbly Beach to the south.
* The hiking and walking trails in the area are stunning, including the majestic Pigeon house mountain & the Bundawangs. The areas offers an array of National Parks, picnic spots, picturesque rivers and secluded beaches