Bannisters Retreat is stylishly renovated Beach house located on Bannisters headland. The house offers a light-filled Northerly aspect with indoor/outdoor entertaining and all the modern conveniences. Bannisters Retreat sleeps 6-7 in 3 bedrooms and is perfect for a relaxing summer holiday. WiFi included.
Enjoy drinks on the deck watching the ocean or walk across the road to the famous Rick Stein at Bannisters for dinner or have a cocktail at the pool bar. Lovely Jones beach is also across the road and fun to explore.
A short walk to beautiful Mollymook Beach, Mollymook Shops, 'Tallwood' restaurant, and the beginning of the walking track which takes you to South Mollymook beach and the beautiful Golf course.
Bannisters Retreat has a chicken coop with 3 beautiful Chickens to give you fresh eggs daily.
Bannisters Retreat has a complimentary late check-out of 11am.
** Welcome package of bottle of wine on arrival for 7 night bookings.
NO PARTIES, NO SCHOOLIES....
Bannisters Retreat is a two storey house. The first floor is available for holiday letting.
On the first floor, Bannisters Retreat offers:
- 3 bedrooms - 1 queen, 1 queen, 1 tri-bunk (1double and 1 single) + single
- 2 bathrooms with separate toilets
- kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine
- dining room with a large table that seats 6-8
- living area with new lounge and flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo with ipod docking station
- air conditioner
- adjoining outdoor entertaining area with tables and chairs
On the first floor;
- backyard with additional entertaining area and BBQ
- hen house & fresh produce
Bannisters Retreat has off-street parking for 2 or more cars.
TENANT TO SUPPLY LINEN. Doonas, pillows and blankets included.
NOTE: There is a flat on the ground floor that the owners may access from time to time. Occupants will be notified in advance if anyone needs to access the flat.
500m to North Mollymook Beach
50m to Bannisters, inlcuding Rick Stein at Bannisters restuarant and the fabulous pool bar
750m to the sensational Tallwood restaurant
750m to Mollymook shops and the Mollymook Deli
2km to Mollymook Golf club
1.5km to beautiful Narrawallee beach
5km to lovely Milton - check out Pilgrims for a great coffee and bite to eat!
2.5km to Ulladulla
Things to do in the area:
* Explore the beaches
* Take a nature walk - most of the headlands have great short walks or challenge yourself to climb pigeon house mountain
* Have a hit of golf at one of the two Mollymook courses
* Explore the shops in Milton and Ulladulla
* if its wet, go ten pin bowling or explore Funland Ulladulla
* Take yourself to the movies
* Milton Theatre often has great live music