Couples and families only. - No schoolies.
Seacliff is a spacious oceanfront home on Bannisters Point. It is ideal for 2 families or family groups. With a light, sunny, northerly aspect Seacliff benefits from the cooling summer breezes and the winter sun. Ceiling fans and underfloor heating will further add to your comfort if required.
* Oceanfront location on the headland at Bannister Point. 1 minute stroll to Rick Stein's Restaurant!
* Magnificent ocean views from the expanse of the balcony and from all living areas and main bedrooms.
* A spacious recently renovated house
* Ideally suited to 2 families or family groups (sleeps 11)
* Has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 self contained kitchen / living areas (each with TV/DVD)
* Has level internal access from the double garage and throughout the upper/street level
* Upper/street level of the house is wheelchair accessible
UPPER / STREET LEVEL :
* There is a spacious open plan kitchen / living area opening to a large balcony with gas BBQ.
* The kitchen is well equipped with all modern appliances including Miele cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
* The pantry is stocked with a range of basic requirements for your use.
* Also on this level are a main bedroom (king size bed) with ensuite and spa bath, a 2nd bedroom (3 single beds) and a separate bathroom (shower, toilet).
* The self contained downstairs area also has an open plan kitchen / living area (with queen size sofa bed) opening to an outdoor area.
* There are 2 bedrooms downstairs (one Queen size bed, one single bed with additional trundle bed).
* The 3rd bathroom is also downstairs.
* The separate laundry has direct external access to the washing line.
* Linen is provided and beds will be made ready for your arrival.
Linen includes crisp white sheets, pillow cases and doona covers, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and tea towels.
* Blankets, doonas and pillows are supplied.
Dolphin and whale watching from the balcony!
Beaching, swimming, surfing, snorkelling, fishing, bushwalking etc etc etc!!
Short walk to north end of Mollymook Beach, via steps down from Mitchell Parade
Walk or 3 minute drive to Narrawallee Beach
A choice of many other surf beaches nearby
Surf schools available - catering for a range of ages and abilities
Still water swimming & snorkelling at Narrawallee Inlet & the Bogey Hole
Close to 2 Golf Courses, including 18 hole championship course
Many bushwalks close by. Climb Pigeon House! Explore the Budawangs!
Visit Mogo Zoo - a private zoo with a broad range of animals
Local Art Galleries
FOODIE DELIGHT !!
* Excellent selection of cafes and restaurants close by
- including Tallwood in Mollymook, St Isadore at Milton & Cupitt's Winery
* 1 minute stroll to Rick Stein's Restaurant & Bannisters Day Spa
* Close to Mollymook shopping centre or few minutes drive to Ulladulla or Milton shopping centres for a range of facilities.
The perfect setting for a memorable holiday!
Relax listening to the waves on the headland as you drift off to sleep!