A mere one minute walk to beautiful Narrawallee Beach, this accommodation is ideal for beach lovers - without the crowds
Designed to sleep two couples and two little ones, Walawaani is a self-contained three-bedroom suite where every comfort is provided. Your hosts, Gary and Judy, who live upstairs - will welcome you with open arms and ensure your beachside stay is a memorable one.
"Walawaani" is the local Dhurug word meaning "we hope your journey to us has been a good one" and, as there is no Dhurug word for hello or goodbye, it is also an appropriate farewell conveying "we hope your journey home is a safe one". Gary and Judy's wish for you is exactly that.
Located directly opposite beautiful Narrawallee Beach voted one of the top 20 beaches in Australia in 2016, Walawaani is also a three-minute walk to the calm, clear and pristine waters of the Narrawallee inlet.
The accommodation suits:
- A couple - QB bedroom
- A couple with up to two children - bunk beds
- Extra accommodation is available as a separate Queen bedroom. There is also a sofa bed in the living area.
- The open plan kitchen dining living area is designed for relaxing after a busy day exploring..
- A full kitchen with all mod-cons, including Nespresso coffee machine and capsules, are at your convenience.
- A private 'Balinese' outdoor area is perfect for a late afternoon 'sundowners' following a day in the surf and sun.
- The outdoor shower for rinsing off after a day on the beach has both hot and cold water.
- Base rate for the accommodation is $195/night Minimum of two 2 nights.
- The bunk room will sleep two 2 children for an extra $20/night.
- The extra QB bedroom is $30/person/night - sorry this room cannot be booked separately.