Set on 17 acres of rural land, the Cottage is located in private surrounds and is fully self-contained. It enjoys stunning views across farmland to the Great Dividing Range. It is ideal for a couple seeking a peaceful, comfortable, country getaway but can easily accommodate up to six guests.
The cottage is perfectly located to enjoy the best the NSW south coast has to offer Â– rolling countryside, rugged mountains, beautiful national parks and spectacular beaches. It is ideally situated a short distance to both Moruya township and the pristine Dolphin Beach.
This property has been recently refurbished and is stylishly fitted out with the following inclusions:
* Main bedroom with queen bed
* Loft with queen and two single beds
* Reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Television, DVD
* CD Player
* All bedding, linen and towels
* Dishwasher, microwave, cooktop/oven, fridge/freezer
* Laundry facilities
Things To Do
The Eurobodalla region of the NSW South Coast offers a multitude of things to do.
For the active:
* Surf at MoruyaÂ’s Dolphin Beach or any of the fabulous beaches nearby
* Test your handicap on the Moruya Golf Course
* Hire a boat, canoe or kayak and explore the Moruya River
* Bushwalk through the nearby national parks and forests
* Deep sea fishing
* Whale watching
For those after more of a rest:
* Meander through the galleries and craft shops of nearby Mogo
* Sit on the veranda and read your book