Truly a relaxing holiday for the family or group of friends. Split level home set overlooking Forster's Bay. Off street parking with garage and room for your boat. Sleeps 8 in comfort with 3 bedrooms, one being a VERY large family room with en-suite downstairs.
Just a walk to Narooma bridge and the exciting 'Boardwalk' with a great, nearly flat cycle or walk to beaches and gorgeous surf to the left and across the bridge to the right, shopping and the town centre.
The home has a variety of outdoor areas to unwind with two barbecue areas, a ten-seat dining table and gazebo also with seating, a bar table and bar stools. Feed the birds, watch the boats go by below on the bay and relax. Or if you want adventure, take your boat out across the road or even take a guided tour of the bay. Kayak for kilometre after kilometre or drop a line in for dinner. Why not cycle or walk along the boardwalk to one of many beaches for a swim or surf and you can maybe throw a beach line in.
Dinner at numerous restaurants for Thai, Indian etc. etc. or try Narooma's famous fish and chips' cafes and seafood restaurants. Fresh fish and oysters galore up the road for sale 7 days a week. Maybe stay in tonight and cook a barbie or self-cater from our fully equipped kitchen.
PET FRIENDLY HOME AWAY FROM HOME
This is our home away from home and we are sure that you will feel comfortable as it has all the extras that we like to have when we are there. We are dog lovers, so we understand that your holiday will be even better if you bring your pet along. Please just limit access to inside and take responsibility for your pet's impact on the neighbours etc.
We are superbly located for those who enjoy fishing and boating - Narooma caters for any amount of both. Families also love coming to Narooma for the stunning beaches, netted ocean pool, snorkelling, whale watching, swimming, kayaking, boating, and a 'you have to see to believe it' spectacular golf course.
Nature lovers will envy our location, enjoy waking to the sound of bellbirds, parrots of many kinds, cockatoos, doves and so on and be grateful for the proximity of nature reserve, Montague Island. The area is well known for fur seals, penguins, dolphins, manta rays and, from September to November, migrating whales.
For those days where you would like to get out and about, why not visit one of the nearby attractions - the Australia Rock; Tilba Tilba; the Bodalla cheese factory; etc The list goes on so just come for yourself and experience the joy of Narooma.
Narooma ..........FISH, FROLIC AND HAVE FUN.
- Master queen bedroom with built-in wardrobe and TV with built-in DVD player
- 2nd queen bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities and built-in cupboard
- Separate dining room with 8 seater table and 4 breakfast bar chairs and TV
- Main bathroom with twin vanity, superb separate spa bath and shower, separate toilet
- Full sized, fully equiped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, coffee maker etc, etc
- 2 lounge areas with TV, DVD player and double sofa bed in TV area
- Large deck and entertainment area with ten seater outdoor dining setting and metal table and 2 chair setting
- Smaller deck at the back
- Top level relaxation area with gazebo, wicker bar table and bar stools etc.
- Very large room with queen bed and 2 singles; TV.
- Bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower
- Book exchange and games in garage.