60's Beach House Front
Dining and Kitchen
Bedroom 1 upstairs
Sun room, Kitchen , Dining room
Sun room over looking deck
Bedroom 2 downstairs
Bedroom 3 Downstairs
Downstairs Bathroom 1
Downstairs Bathroom 2
Deck with BBQ
Dalmeny Back View with fence
A beach at Dalmeny
Surfing Josh's Beach
Storm over Montague Island
60's Beach House side view
Welcome to 60s Beach House, a stylish and comfortable pet friendly home away from home.
The house has 3 great living spaces; a chatting and reading space, a place to watch TV and movies, and a sunroom with a view to bushland behind the house - a place to wind down and enjoy the afternoon sun. Our deck, with BBQ, is sheltered from most sea breezes, ensuring it is a great place for lunch and evening meals. The house has a sunny northerly aspect, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a laundry.
We have a fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for your four legged family members to run around, and of course they can also come inside with you to enjoy the comfort of the house.
60s Beach House is located in the small coastal community of Dalmeny, a stone's throw from Narooma. With glimpses of Mummaga Lake from the house, it is a short walk to Dalmeny Beach and a bit further to dog friendly beaches. Close to a well stocked IGA supermarket, a newsagent and Michael's Fish and Chip shop - best around. The area is famous for it's golf course on the Narooma headland, with spectacular views of the coast line, for chartered boat trips that take you whale, seal and dolphin watching around beautiful Montague Island, and for the freshest of oysters grown in the pristine Wagonga inlet.
Bring your bicycles and enjoy the spectaular bike path that hugs the headlands from Dalmeny to Narooma - or simply stroll along this shared pathway. There is a wide selection of cafes, clubs, pubs and restaurants, markets and more in the surrounding region including Bodalla, Tilba and Moruya just for starters.
This year we are pleased to announce we are renovating our kitchen and bathrooms, ensuring that our facilities match our guests expectations. These will be completed in early December in time for the 2015 - 2016 summer.
- Discounts for stays 7 nights and over.
- Check in 15:00 and check out 14:30 for your convenience.
- This property is NON SMOKING for all interior spaces, if you smoke outside all butts must be placed directly in the outside bins.
- Linen costs are not included in the Stayz booking fee. BYO linen is free. T-Towels, bath mats, mattress and pillow protectors are provided within the Stayz booking fee.
- If you wish to have linen provided a linen service, all bed linens and bath towels can be purchased. The fee is $40 for 2 - 4 people, and $50 for 5 - 6 people. Linen costs are payable by bank transfer directly to owners.
Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pets allowed, Non-Smoking, Children welcome
- Outdoor grill, Tennis, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Games, Stereo, Parking, Books, Garage, Hair dryer, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Iron and board, Washing machine
- Heating and Cooling
- Refurbished 60s house, Child safety stair gate, Gas Heating, Sunny Deck, Pets allowed notification required, Linen on request, Comfortable living spaces, Fenced backyard, Late check out at 14:00