Beach Retreat is a cute 2 bedroom cottage located only 5 minutes easy walk to beautiful Pambula Beach. The cottage has a fully fenced backyard which houses a large trampoline and a large, covered back deck with BBQ; it is the perfect place to sit, relax and enjoy the ocean horizon view while the kids play in the yard. Well behaved dogs are welcome outside only and on approval from the owners.
The cottage has polished floors throughout. The kitchen and bathroom have been recently renovated and include a dishwasher and washing machine for your convenience. TV and a DVD player are also provided for your use along with a selection of family board games.
The cottage provides the perfect beach break for a family of 2A 2C with one bedroom having a queen bed and the other two singles. Please note doonas/doona covers and pillows are provided but please bring your own top and bottom sheet plus towels and bathmat.
Come and experience the tranquility of Pambula Beach and the beautiful surrounding area.
So much to do:
ACTIVITIES WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
- There are 3 different beaches, Pambula patrolled in holidays and summer weekends, Lions Park which is dog friendly and the Rivermouth a nice calm beach with a kids playground.
- Skate Park and sports oval/basketball courts.
- Pambula Aquatic Centre, 25m indoor pool with kids pool and water play area, a great facility in any weather.
- The bike path connecting Pambula Beach, Pambula Village and Merimbula is at the end of the street.
- The beautiful 27 hole resort style Pambula Merimbula Golf Course is only 5 mins by car.
- The Broken Oar Cafe, Takeaway and General Store is at the end of the street. Local Pambula pubs and the Golf Club provide courtesy buses and there are many restaurants, cafes and clubs in Merimbula, less than 10 minutes drive away.
- The Pictureshow Man in Merimbula has regular screenings of the latest movies.
There are many other activities within short driving distance, such as: Magic Mountain in Merimbula and also the many natural attractions of the surrounding areas.