Access the pristine beach from the front garden without crossing any roads. Sit on the balcony and look directly onto stunning views on Pambula Beach.
NEW HOLIDAY RENTAL TO HIT THE MARKET IN PRIME LOCATION.
Three bedrooms (one queen, two singles and one set of bunks) plus further double sofa bed in lounge room if required. Clean and functional kitchen with dishwasher. Family bathroom as well as ensuite.
Sunny lounge room (flat screen TV and DVD player) with amazing beach and water views opening onto large deck with gas BBQ. Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer. Outdoor shower.
Free Wi-fi. Large selection of books, DVDs and board games, beach equipment incl buckets and spades, boogie boards etc. Ironing facilities. BYO linen and towels.
In addition to direct beach access, walking distance to café and general store in one direction and to popular Pambula River mouth with playground and great fishing in the other.
Access to both the patrolled main surf beach and the uncrowded Lion's Beach.
Kangaroos often lounge in the garden, attracted by the natural bushland setting that surrounds the area.
If you are visiting the property between July and November you are likely to witness the incredible annual whale migration. Sit back and watch the whales frolic up close!
Go to sleep and wake to the sounds of the rolling surf!
Sample delicious local oysters at the famous Wheelers Restaurant.
Spectacular Sapphire Coast
Located on the beach side of the 'Golden Mile'
Within close drive of many amazing golf courses
Cycling tracks/courses for kids and for the advanced
Airport 10 minutes away at Merimbula
Incredible bush walking options
PAMBULA is only a few minutes drive away:
- golf course, tennis courts, skate park, horse riding through bush to beach
- quaint shops, pubs, cafes, video rental, great restaurants (especially Seafood and Thai)and takeaway options
- fresh local oysters, prawns and other seafood
MERIMBULA is only 10 minutes drive:
- loads of shopping and restaurants/clubs
- Magic Mountain theme park
- boat tours - whale and dolphin watching, and fishing options
- beaches, galleries, large supermarket
Interactive Floor Plan
- Please copy this link into your web browser to view an interactive floor plan one of the most beautiful properties Pambula Beach will ever see.