Enjoy your next family holiday at this waterfront retreat off Palm Beach in Sanctuary Point. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Basin and the ease of walking out your back door, down the staircase to the water.
This home has 3 bedrooms, plus a 4th bedroom or living area. Plenty of space for two families! All the comforts of home including ducted air-conditioning and a well equipped kitchen.
Take a stroll along the waterfront, the 'Basin Walk' trail runs all the way around Sanctuary Point waterfront from Paradise Beach to Palm Beach.
* Sleeps 6-9
* 2x Queens, 2x Singles, 1x Trio Bunk
* Beautiful views of St Georges Basin
* Staircase with access to the water
* 2x living areas, 2 bathrooms
* Large enclosed area with gas BBQ
* Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-conditioning
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, stove, fridge
* Plenty of room for the family!
* Although this home is self-contained you will need to bring your own linen
* A credit card imprint for a security bond is required and a $55 booking fee
SANCTUARY POINT / ST GEORGES BASIN AREA
Sanctuary Point is a coastal village consisting of Golf Course, Country Club shopping centre and is nestled on the foreshores of St Georges Basin. Only 10 mins south of the coastal towns of Huskisson & Vincentia. Activities include swimming, windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, fishing and walking. There is a walkway/bicycle track linking these villages. For the golfer there is a nine hole golf course where kangaroos graze and relax in the shade.
WHAT TO DO AND SEE
Activities include golf, sailing, kayaking, boating, snorkelling, diving, bike riding (cycle way from St Georges Basin to Huskisson), horse riding, bushwalking, swimming, Leisure Centre, dolphin & whale watching cruises, clubs, attractions, air & maritime museums, Botanical Gardens, Booderee National Park, shopping, eateries, movies or just strolling on our white sandy beaches. An abundance of wildlife & birdlife can be seen. Local markets are always popular and are a must to visit for locals and visitors alike. Bay Basin has lots to offer and is the perfect holiday destination for the whole family. So don't leave it too long before you come & visit.