This waterfront property is perfect for families and big groups with plenty of activities to keep you entertained or chilled out.
St Georges Basin is at your doorstep with stairs leading directly to the water located just a few metres from the house. The large open deck looks out to stunning and peaceful water views which you can enjoy while sitting in our comfortable hammock.
It’s a great spot for kids, young and old to swim and play in the safe shallow waters of St Georges Basin. Perfect for recreational fishing, prawning, water skiing, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and canoeing.
The signature red ‘Halcyon’ canoe is available for your use along with paddles and life jackets – perfect for a day of rowing on the water
Take a stroll around the basin on a landscaped public walkway that follows the water’s edge. It makes an excellent track for keen walkers and runners, or an excursion to Palm Beach is five minutes away.
Accommodation is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom cedar house with an y loft that houses the main queen bedroom, 1 single bed, ensuite and TV room.
Downstairs is open plan living complete with water views, polished timber flooring and a wood fire. Bedroom 2 has 1 queen bed. Bedroom 3 has 1 queen bed. Bedroom 4 has 2 single beds . The kitchen including a dishwasher and microwave. A range of books, magazines, DVD's and an ipod speaker are available for your enjoyment. Complete with a High Chair.
Two barbeques are available: one undercover on the deck and a wood BBQ in the backyard overlooking the water. The house is popular with the local wildlife so expect to see kangaroos, possums, lorikeets, rosellas and pelicans passing by
4 Bedrooms. Sleeps 9.
Garage NOT Available.
Booking Fee $55
No Smoking. No Pets. No Wi Fi.
High Season - 22nd Dec to 31st Jan / Easter 13th to 17th April.
Shoulder Season - 1st Feb to 30th April Excluding Easter & 1st Sept to 21st Dec 2017.
Low Season - 1st May to 31st August 2017.
All Personal Items are required. Personal Linen is REQUIRED: Sheets / Pillow Slips / Towels / Bath Mats / T Towels.
Additional local experiences:
- There are dozens of fantastic beaches in the vicinity including Hyams Beach whitest sand in the world just 15 minutes away
- Daily Dolphin Watch cruises and whale watching is in season during June and November.
- Visit the historic Lady Denman Maritime Museum, with regular exhibitions, a fish feeding pond, and a mangrove boardwalk.
- Watch the latest movie releases at the local cinema
- Nearby tennis and golf facilities are available
- A short drive will see you in Booderee National Park, with scenic bushwalks, idyllic beaches and Caves Beach for surfing, local wildlife at Green Patch, the ruins of Cape St George lighthouse, and the only Aboriginal-owned Botanic Gardens to explore.
3 Queen Bed. 3 Single Bed.
Linen Hire available from Huskisson Laundrette - Must be pre ordered