Relax in beautiful, pristine South Durras surrounded by beaches, Durras Lake and Murramarang National Park. The beach house, which sleeps a maximum of 8, is a 3 minute walk from Durras Beach through a beautiful nature reserve.
The house, which has been recently updated throughout, has retained its quaint cottage feel and is a great place to relax, read or play board games after a day at the beach. The covered front deck overlooks the fully fenced, grassy yard.
Durras Beach is dog friendly and pets will be considered on request. Minimum stay is 3 nights but please contact the owner with other requests. Renters can use garage.
Please note: the house is a simple beach house with
- TANK WATER
- NO WIFI
- NO LINENS PROVIDED
- 2 queen rooms
- Room with two single beds
- Large room downstairs with bunk bed that is a queen on the bottom and single on the top
- Stove - Gas cooktop with electric oven
- Drip coffee maker
- Sandwich press
- Electric frypan
- Gas BBQ
- DVD player with a small selection of DVDs
- Stand fans
- Top loading washing machine