The Driftwood Cabin accommodates for 8 people:
- Two bedrooms with a single and double bed
- Both bedrooms have an ensuite
- There is also an extra futon/bed in the living area
The cabin has all you need to make the place feel as home. Bedding and sheets are all supplied towels not supplied, the kitchen has all cooking facilities, plates, cups, pots, pans air-conditioning, TV, iPod/iphone stereo, board games, plenty of room for outside games.
- The Cabin is only 2km from the Nowra CBD
- 20mins from beaches.
- 40mins from jervis bay
The Driftwood cabin has its own jetty and personal boat ramp, perfect for all those out there that enjoy their river sports, whether you are skiing, fishing or just out on the water for a relaxing cruise the driftwood cabin has the ability to launch and moor your boat or kayak.
Terara is quickly becoming the wedding capital of Shoalhaven and the Driftwood Cabin is situated right in the middle. Positioned only 1 to 5 minutes from many wedding hotspots, the cabin is a great spot for you and 7 others to stay before and/or after the big day.
The Cabin is also a great spot for a family weekend away.
- large garden for kids to explore
- half size sports field for little games of soccer, football, cricket, etc.
- water activities
- Also the new Nowra Shoalhaven Trees Adventure is located close by within the
Nowra animal park.