The perfect multi-family get together destination. Comfortable sleeping for 8 adults and 5 children
On the top of Ulladulla headland with panoramic views.
Upstairs has 2 queen bedrooms and a huge theatre room/bedroom (TV, DVD. CD, DVR with surround sound. Double/single bunk and double sofa bed).
Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen opening onto a front north facing veranda (where you can hand feed rainbow lorikeets) and a massive 30sqm rear deck with views out to sea and south to Bawley.
Bathroom has a shower, bath and separate toilet.
Downstairs is self contained (a private retreat) with another bathroom, kitchen, dining, lounge and TV. Queen bed (and a double sofa bed) opening onto the large fenced pet friendly back yard.
Lots of room out the front to park your cars, boat, trailer. Also side access to the back yard.
- Relax in the home theatre, on the massive deck overlooking bush and ocean while listening to the birds, or in our big grassed backyard.
- 50m to begin the wander thru bushland on miles of deserted walk/cycle tracks with ocean lookouts
- Soak up the sun, float in the ocean, and beach comb at the secluded 'pockets' on Rennies beach (300m from home)
- excite your tastebuds at the many multicultural restaurants and cafes (500m+)
- delight your eyes with fashion and gift shops (500m+)
- experience the hive of activity at the harbour for the seapool, markets and boating activities (900m)
- win a fortune. 1km to pub, 1.4km to exservos club, 1.5km to bowling club, 3.5km to golf club with courtesy buses to your door
- rub shoulders with someone famous at Rick Steins restaurant or Culpitts winery (4.5km)
- 50m to walk/cycle headland tracks, and soccer/cricket oval
- 300m to surf (Bommie and Rennies) and beach/rock fishing
- 1km to seapool and boat ramp, funland games, ten pin bowling, bowls
- 2km to skatepark, footy ovals, netball courts
- 2.5km to tennis courts and pools
- 4km to golf (9 hole beach course and 18 hole deluxe hilltop course)