On the top of Ulladulla headland with panoramic ocean views.
Light and airy open plan lounge/dining/kitchen opening onto a front north facing veranda where you can hand feed rainbow lorikeets and a massive 30sqm rear deck with views out to sea and south along the coast to Bawley.
Bathroom has a shower, bath and separate toilet.
2 X Queen bedrooms. Large third bedroom is set up for kids with bunk bed double base, single top, sofa bed double inner spring mattress, TV and DVD.
Location, location, location. Walking distance to most places of interest.
- 50m to begin the wander through bushland on miles of deserted walk/cycle tracks with ocean lookouts.
- Soak up the sun, float in the ocean, and beach comb/fossil hunt at the secluded 'pockets' on Rennies beach 300m from home.
- excite your tastebuds at the many multicultural restaurants and cafes 500m+.
- delight your eyes with fashion and gift shops 500m+.
- experience the hive of activity at the harbour for the seapool, markets and boating activities 900m.
- win a fortune. 1km to pub, 1.4km to ex-servos club, 1.5km to bowling club, 3.5km to golf club with courtesy buses to your door.
- rub shoulders with someone famous at Rick Steins restaurant or Culpitts winery 4.5km.
- 50m to km's of coastal bush walk/cycle trails with lookouts
- 50m to soccer/cricket oval.
- 300m to surf Bommie and Rennies and beach/rock fishing.
- 1km to seapool and boat ramp, funland games, ten pin bowling, bowls.
- 2km to skatepark, footy ovals, netball courts.
- 2.5km to tennis courts and pools.
- 4km to golf 9 hole beach course and 18 hole deluxe hilltop course.
N.B. There is a permanent resident working business hours downstairs in an attached granny flat. Her dog is in the back yard and very friendly. Completely independent entry and living space. Shared laundry and backyard.