You'll love the easy water access and convenience of a short walk to Vincentia shopping centre whilst enjoying this huge house by Orion Beach.
It is perfect for 2-3 families with a fully self-contained 1 bedroom unit downstairs and stunning views from the entertaining area accompanying the 3 upstairs bedrooms.
Bring the bikes as the famous Vincentia to Huskisson bike path is only 50 from your front door. There is no better way to start the day than a quick dip out the front, then jump on the bikes for the level ride into Husky for a coffee
- 50 metres to the beautiful clear waters of Orion Beach
- Only a 10 min walk to the local shops and situated within metres of the bike path to Huskisson or Vincentia shops. What an added convenience to this perfect holiday home
- North facing with beautiful water views
- Children's playgrounds only minutes away
- Immaculately presented home in arguably one of the best locations in Vincentia.
- Open plan kitchen overlooking dining and lounge
- Sleeps 10 1 x King bed, 3 x Queen beds and 3 x Single beds.
Paradiso will sleep up to 10 adults. If there are more than 8 guests, a small surcharge will be added to your tariff to cover extra cleaning and the making of beds.
Linen is included all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will have the beds made for you when you arrive.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, TV, walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: Single bunk beds with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 5 downstairs: 1 Queen & 1 additional Single in living area
- 1 bathroom upstairs with separate toilet
- 1 bathroom/laundry downstairs
Fully self-contained unit downstairs with external access:
- Bedroom w/ queen and single bed
- TV room with couches
- Open plan kitchen with bar fridge and microwave
- Laundry and bathroom
- One large deck upstairs
- Medium sized yard out front
- 2 large Lock up garages suitable for boats and cars
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.