Do you want an excellent value for money and great location and for your next holiday? Here is an older style unit, upstairs, 3 Bedrooms and located right in the heart of Vincentia. That's just an easy walk to the shops, cafes of Vincentia and those beautiful beaches and pristine waters of Jervis Bay. Book now for a great value holiday.
• Sleeps 8 -10.
• Bed 1: 1 x Queen.
• Bed 2: 1 x Double.
• Bed 3: 2 x Double Bunks & 1 x Futon + TV and PlayStation 2 + Games.
• Lounge Room: 1 x 3 seater couch & 2 x 2 seater couches, coffee tables, 40” TV & DVD Player.
• Dining Room: Dining Table seats 6-8 ppl & Breakfast Bench seats 3 ppl
• Bathroom: Toilet, Bath & Shower.
• Kitchen: Fully equipped with electric Stove/Oven, Microwave & 500L Fridge
• Laundry: Downstairs Laundry with 8kg Washing Machine & extra Shower & Toilet.
• BBQ Area: 4 Burner Gas BBQ – Fold up Table and Chairs
• Water Views of Jervis Bay – front and rear balconies .
• Coles, Specialty Shops, Restaurants & Cafes across the road.
• Easy 2min stroll to Collingwood Beach.
• Off Street Parking.
• Own pop out Clothesline.
• Large unfenced Backyard.
• Shared backyard and driveway
• Linen is not included
Please note: a credit card imprint for a security bond is required and $55 booking fee
Vincentia/Jervis Bay is a 2 1/2 hour drive south of Sydney. Jervis Bay is 15 kms long and 10 kms wide & is the deepest sheltered harbor in Australia. With more than 30kms of beaches winding the bay this area is a popular destination for the holiday maker. The Booderee Botanical Gardens are characterised by rugged sandstone outcrops, swamplands & wet gullies covering a total of some 80 hectares.
What to Do & See
Activities include golf, sailing, kayaking, boating, snorkelling, diving, bike riding cycle way from St Georges Basin to Huskisson, horse riding, bushwalking, swimming, Leisure Centre, dolphin & whale watching cruises, clubs, attractions, air & maritime museums, Botanical Gardens, Booderee National Park, shopping, eateries, movies or just strolling on our white sandy beaches. An abundance of wildlife & birdlife can be seen. Local markets are always popular and are a must to visit for locals and visitors alike. Bay Basin has lots to offer and is the perfect holiday destination for the whole family. So don't leave it too long before you come & visit.