Welcome to Jervis Bay 'SEASIDE HOLIDAY HOUSE'
It is a stylishly renovated cottage, easily accessible to the crystal clear waters and serenity of Jervis Bay.
Located only a one minute walk to pristine Collingwood Beach, Jervis Bay and public walk/cycleway. THE BEACH IS JUST ACROSS THE ROAD
This house is perfect for families and couples.
It is comfortably furnished to accommodate up to six people.
A welcoming introduction to the local seaside paradise along the foreshore of Jervis Bay, this property comprises -
3 bedrooms two with queen beds and one with two single beds
Large modern bathroom.
Very well-appointed, contemporary kitchen.
Modern open living area with a 'Beach Decor'.
Laundry, second shower and second toilet.
Covered deck with outdoor dining and BBQ.
Lots of Off-street parking is also available. Room for a couple of cars and a boat.
Linen is not provided, so sheets, pillow cases and bath towels are a must Or Hire.
Queen set $25. Single Set $18. Beach Towels $3.
Please note: We do not allow smoking inside the property, for the benefit of all our future guests and no pets are permitted.
Stay 3 nights or more and receive a generous discount 7 night stays have already been discounted
Surrounding area and local attractions
• Swimming at local Collingwood Beach across the road.
• Just 5-10 minutes drive to some of NSW's most attractive tourist destinations - the 'whitest sand in the world' at Hyam's Beach, or Green Patch and Jervis Bay Marine Parks.
• Go for a walk to Huskisson along the public walk/cycle-way just across the road. This is an easy flat walk which follows the beautiful Jervis Bay foreshore. Huskisson offers shopping in stylish boutiques, great local dining and a cinema.
• There are a variety of fantastic fishing opportunities right at your doorstep, or charter a fishing boat from Huskisson.
• Snorkelling and deep sea diving in the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay
• A round of golf at Vincentia Golf Club or St Georges Basin Country Club which is approximately 10km away. Bring your own clubs, or hire a set - look out for kangaroos
• View the local dolphins on a daily basis or the migrating whales at certain times of the year. Dolphin and whale-watching cruises are a must. Available all year round, departing from the jetty in Huskisson.
LOCATION LOCATION - only a 1 minute WALK to the beach