Welcome to Jervis Bay 'Seaside' It is a stylishly renovated cottage, easily accessible to the crystal clear waters and serenity of Jervis Bay. Set on approximately 800m2, located only a one minute walk to pristine Collingwood Beach and public walk/cycleway, this house is perfect for families and couples. It is comfortably furnished to accommodate up to six people.
A welcoming introduction to the local seaside paradise along the foreshore of Jervis Bay, this property comprises 3 bedrooms two with queen beds and one with two single beds, a large modern bathroom, a well-appointed, contemporary kitchen, living and dining, laundry, second shower and second toilet and a covered deck with outdoor dining and BBQ. Off-street parking is also available.
Linen is not provided, so sheets, pillow cases and bath towels are a must Or Hire>
Queen set $25. Single Set $18. Beach Towels $3.
Please note: We do not allow smoking inside the property, for the benefit of all our future guests and no pets are permitted.
Vehicle parking is available either in the driveway or at street frontage garaging is not available. Ample room for multiple cars and boats.
Stay 3 nights or more and receive a generous discount 7 night stays have already been discounted
Surrounding area and local attractions
• Swimming at local Collingwood Beach across the road.
• Just 5-10 minutes drive to some of NSW's most attractive tourist destinations - the 'whitest sand in the world' at Hyam's Beach, or Green Patch and Jervis Bay Marine Parks.
• Go for a walk to Huskisson along the public walk/cycle-way just across the road. This is an easy flat walk which follows the beautiful Jervis Bay foreshore. Huskisson offers shopping in stylish boutiques, great local dining and a cinema.
• There are a variety of fantastic fishing opportunities right at your doorstep, or charter a fishing boat from Huskisson.
• Snorkelling and deep sea diving in the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay
• A round of golf at Vincentia Golf Club or St Georges Basin Country Club which is approximately 10km away. Bring your own clubs, or hire a set - look out for kangaroos
• View the local dolphins on a daily basis or the migrating whales at certain times of the year. Dolphin and whale-watching cruises are a must. Available all year round, departing from the jetty in Huskisson.
We do last minute specials
Stay 3 nights or more in non peak season and receive a generous discount 7 night stays are already discounted.
LOCATION LOCATION - only a 1 minute WALK to the beach