Perfectly located opposite the popular Collingwood Beach, and a short walk around the corner to the kiddy friendly Moona Moona Creek, this architecturally designed house with stunning ocean views is perfect for an extended family get together or a weekend away with 2 or 3 families.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Collingwood Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path
- A short walk: Moona Moona Creek, Huskisson Beach, Children's Playground, Huskisson town Centre 10mins
- Views: Water views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Very spacious, Two story, Large rumpus room, Two living areas, Floor to ceiling windows to capture the view
- Guests: Maximum of 12 guests no more than 8 adults, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Gas Cooktop, Large oven, Open Plan
- Bathrooms: Three large bathrooms, one with Spa Bath
- Heating/cooling: Gas Fireplace, Additional heaters
- Access/dangers: Front deck unsuitable for small children as there is no railing on it see photograph, Staircase
- Parking: Double lock-up garage, Additional parking on driveway for two cars
- Outdoor Space: Fully fenced backyard, Multiple decks upstairs and downstairs, BBQ with outdoor dining, Outdoor shower
- Pets: No pets permitted
- Additional features: Table tennis in rumpus room, Bikes with helmets
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, Deck with water views, Walk in robe
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Deck with water views, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, Deck, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 5: Single beds x 2
- Rumpus room: Bunk bed Singles
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.