Greenfield's Beach Studio is the perfect couple’s retreat. A relaxing space where you can wake up to the sounds of birds and fall asleep to the sounds of waves. Greenfield's Beach is arguably one of the best beaches in Jervis Bay and this magical place is an easy 2-minute walk from the studio.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Jervis Bay National Park
- A short walk: Greenfield Beach, Blenheim Beach, White Sands coastal bushwalking track to Hyams Beach
- Views: Bush views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Kitchen and dining, with separate bedroom area with King bed, Ensuite, Lounge, TV, DVD and iPod dock
- Guests: Maximum of 2 guests, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with oven, cooktop, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, kettle and toaster
- Bathrooms: Ensuite with shower enhanced by luxurious rainfall shower head
- Heating/cooling: Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Access/dangers: Uneven, dirt road access for vehichles, via rear lane
- Parking: Off street parking next to studio via unmaintained dirt road; Alternatively, on-street parking in Frederick Street
- Outdoor Space: Two separate deck areas, BBQ
- Pets: None permitted
B E D R O O M
- Linen: The bed will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- King bed, Ensuite bathroom
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Stayz won't let us mention our business name, however, we hope you can work out who we are so you know you will be staying in a premium property backed up by the best service in Jervis Bay.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and security deposit.
If we get a complaint from a neighbour they have instructions on what to do if they suspect a party, the police or one of our employees, and we can corroborate that claim in any way, you will lose your full security deposit. No questions asked.
If you are planning a party or feel that your fellow guests will be a noisy group, please look elsewhere.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.