Nelsons Beach Studio Nelson is a calm & cosy studio room with views to a leafy outlook and beach reserve. This self-contained studio is in a private beachfront location, just a short walk through a reserve and along the famous White Sands Walk to the pristine Nelsons Beach in Jervis Bay. At the back of the studio, the White Sands Walk connects to the Jervis Bay cycleway. You can walk one way to Hyams Beach or walk/bike the other way to Vincentia and Huskisson.
OR TRY OUR RETREAT PROPERTIES AT WORROWING JERVIS BAY
Worrowing is a 250-acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine locations of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, just minutes from the famous white sand beaches and Jervis Bay beachside villages.
Worrowing is a historic rural property, situated on cleared land with tall tree stands, lakes and rolling hills, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
Worrowing offers 5 styles of self-contained accommodation from large open Farm Houses to intimate and secluded Farm Cottages, Wilderness Huts and Boat Shed Studios.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Also, for other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
– Jervis Bay National Park and Booderee National Park both a short drive away.
– Famous white sand swimming beaches 2 minute walk
– Located on White Sands Walk.
– Cafes, shops, bars and restaurants at Vincentia only a short drive, walk or ride.
- Hyams Beach a 10 minute walk or 5 minute drive.
- Dolphins all year round and annual whale migration. Free 20 discount voucher for the Whale and Dolphin Watch Cruise in Jervis Bay when you book with us. Please ask for a voucher at check in.
– Surfing, diving, fishing and snorkelling available to explore beyond the shores.
– Beautiful coastline and bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts located just minutes away.
– Arthur Boyd’s Bundanon, art galleries and designer shops in the rural farm towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
– Visit award winning wineries.
– Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
– St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating from the lake to the sea.
- 7 NIGHT SPECIAL
Pay for 6 nights and get an extra night FREE excludes the week of 27/12
- MIDWEEK SPECIAL
Pay for 4 nights from Sunday and get the Thursday night FREE excludes 3 or 5 night deals, Public Holidays and Xmas School Holidays.
- TOURS SPECIAL
BOOK NOW AND RECEIVE FREE 20 DISCOUNT VOUCHER/S FOR THE DOLPHIN AND WHALE WATCH CRUISES JERVIS BAY.
- 5 DISCOUNT
5 DISCOUNT ON LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS MADE ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL.