Located on Collingwood beach, right in the heart of Jervis Bay, Amanzi Beach House offers a family friendly, beautiful holiday home for guests looking for a relaxing beachside haven. Positioned directly on pristine Collingwood beach the water is right at your doorstep. Amanzi is perfectly located within equal walking distance to both Huskisson and Vincentia, and also has Moona Moona Creek just 200m away. Amanzi Beach House is the perfect location for your next holiday.
Amanzi is a bright and spacious property, tastefully decorated with a relaxed coastal theme and neutral colour palette. The newly renovated open plan kitchen, large lounge and dining room all enjoy amazing ocean views over Jervis Bay. Both main bedrooms also have great ocean views so you can fall asleep to the sound of waves lapping the sands of Collingwood Beach and then roll the blind up and enjoy the spectacular sunrise over Jervis Bay from the comfort of your queen sized bed.
The house offers expansive entertaining areas with the open plan kitchen with handy breakfast bar, front and back patio's with adirondack chairs to relax and enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon sundowner. The property also features a large covered rear entertaining area with dining table and deluxe large gas BBQ, and the outdoor centrepiece would have to be the rustic fire pit, the ideal spot to gather when entertaining with friends.
Amanzi has to be the best house on Collingwood Beach for a family getaway where mums and dads can relax while their kids happily entertain themselves in the secure and fenced gardens. Great for 2 to 3 families.
Amanzi offers :
- Brand NEW open plan kitchen with modern appliances
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen - all with ocean views
- The two main bedrooms have ocean views
- Internal fireplace great for winter weekends
- Large paved front patio overlooking the native garden and beach
- Easy access to beach just a few steps from the property
- Large covered patio with dining table for outdoor entertaining
- Large gas BBQ and wok burner
- Fire pit in the back garden
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer
- Second bathroom with toilet and shower located at the rear of garden
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower - great for a rinse after the beach
- Level access and great for families
- Safe for children with a secure gate around the front and back gardens
- Pet friendly outdoors only
- Secure off street parking for three cars or a boat trailer
Room Descriptions :
Two spacious queen rooms with oceans views are positioned at the front of the house. Both queen rooms have classic walnut furniture and are tastefully decorated with a neutral tones with handwoven African baskets and tapestries. Both main bedrooms have generous built-in wardrobes.The third bedroom has one single and one double bed tri bunk sleeping three people.The forth bedroom has a single sized bunk bed that sleeps two, a perfect room for the kids complete with toy basket and kids games. A travel cot is also available if needed, please advise at the time of your booking.
The fifth bedroom has separate access off the rear patio, it sleeps three people in a tri bunk bed, consisting of a single and double.
Amanzi's five bedrooms can accommodate 12 people comfortably, if you need extra beds then the sofa bed located in the living room can be converted to sleep 2.
Room configuration :
- 1 x Queen large bedroom with ocean views
- 1 x Queen bedroom with ocean views
- 1x Tri bunk room consists of 1 x single and 1 x double bed
- 1 x Bunk room consists of 2 single beds
- 1x Tri bunk room consists of 1 x single and 1 x double bed access from the rear patio
- 1 x Large bathroom with bath and shower, and separate toilet
- 1 x Bathroom with toilet, shower located in the laundry and accessed from the garden not connected to main house
Amanzi Location :
Amanzi beach house is situated on Ilfracombe Avenue, a quiet leafy avenue running adjacent to Collingwood Beach.
Collingwood beach is a pristine and truly spectacular beach, 2km's long stretching from the crystal clear waters of the Moona Moona Creek mouth to the Vincentia rock platform. This part of the coastline is famous for its regular sightings of whales and dolphins and pristine white sand. Collingwood Beach was named the cleanest in NSW under the Clean Beaches program run by the federal governments Department of the Environment
Collingwood beach offers you the best of both neighbouring villages and is situated between Vincentia and Huskisson. A fantastic paved walking and cycling track is right at your door step connecting Huskisson to Vincentia. Great for the kids to get around safely away from the road and offering you a beautiful beachside walk to soak in the picturesque surrounds.
Enjoy the vibrancy and friendliness of the area. There are shops, restaurants, a pharmacy, post office and the famous family friendly Husky pub only 5 minutes away by car and an easy 20min walk.
Local Attractions :
- There are many activities associated with beaches, lakes and the surrounding National Parks
- Swimming and kite surfing on Collingwood beach
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Walking and cycling tracks right at your doorstep
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Fishing and boating
- Beautiful Hyams Beach and Booderee National Park a short 10minute drive away
- Point Perpendicular Lighthouse near by
What bedding and linen is provided :
All bedding linen, bath towels and kitchen linen is provided.
Please note - we do not provide beach towels.
Booking details :
Whilst the garden is pet friendly we ask that you do not let your pets inside.
Amanzi is our family holiday home, much loved and used frequently. Whilst we love sharing our home with guests we do ask that you treat our home, furnishings, and treasures with care.
BOND - $1000
OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND - Min 3 night stay
EASTER LONG WEEKEND - Min 4 night stay
CHRISTMAS - Min 7 nights 20thDecember 2018- 17th January 2018