For just a few short weeks each year the beautiful Tree Tops Bed and Breakfast on Jervis Bay is available for exclusive rental of the entire property. Tree Tops provides everything for a relaxing break - sweeping views, 250m to Orion Beach, spacious living areas, quality throughout and a perfect starting point to all the attractions of the Bay.
Tree Tops is a modern architect designed coast home, with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 of which have spa baths, 3 spacious lounge areas, 3 covered decks and an ultra-modern kitchen.
In an elevated position, 250 metres from the water’s edge, the outdoor living areas command sweeping views across the bay. With a northerly aspect, the house captures the cool afternoon sea breezes offering a relaxing and cool space to sit back on one of the decks overlooking the tranquil gardens. The sound of the waves lapping on the shore can be heard during the peace of the morning and views to the bay are visible from all areas of the house.
Enjoy a relaxing spa after a day of sightseeing or visiting one of the many beautiful beaches that Jervis Bay offers. Sit back with a drink on one of the all-weather decks and enjoy the view while listening to the beautiful birds in the garden.
The main living area of more than 100 square metres contains an open plan space including modern kitchen, living/dining room with access onto the main all-weather deck as well as a smaller alfresco dining area.
Named for its surrounds, Tree Tops looks out over beautiful gum trees to the bay and the gardens feature shady Illawarra flame trees, many fragrant frangipanis and a stunning sculptured gum forms a central feature of the view.
• 250 metres to the edge of beautiful, Orion Beach.
• Water views from all living areas
• Spas in 2 of the 3 bathrooms
• Architect designed residence across 4 levels of living space
• Warm Wooden floors in the main living area
• Quality furniture throughout
• Large screen TV’s, DVD players and sound systems in living areas
• Ultra-modern kitchen with oversized oven, gas cooktop and a large central timber island bench.
• Outdoor BBQ area on the main deck with quality Zeigler and Brown BBQ.
• Garage and extra off-street parking
• 5 bedrooms - 3 x queens, 1 x double, 1 x bunks
• 3.5 bathrooms – 2 ensuite bathrooms with spas, 1 bathroom with separate shower and bath. Separate WC off foyer.
• Easy access to the White Sands walk providing walking trails to Booderee National Park, Hyams Beach and Huskisson
The property is private and fully self-contained. Guests have access to the entire property.