Jervis Bay Beachfront is a fantastic house for the whole family. Listen to the sound of the sea whilst relaxing in the beautiful gardens outside, or find a sunny spot inside to simply sit and recharge. There are interesting archaeological artefacts and treasures to explore indoors, and children and adults alike will love the games room with billiard table. If you're feeling energetic the lawn is perfect for a game of cricket, the kids can play on the trampoline, or instead choose to amble down to the beautiful Orion Beach which is directly in front of the house.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Orion Beach, Vincentia to Husky bike path
- A short walk: Vincentia Shopping Village with supermarket, cafes, bakery and restaurants, or head in the other direction towards Plantation Point with children s playground and BBQ area and Nelsons Beach
- Views: Filtered water views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Split level, with all bedrooms on one level; Games room upstairs with pool table and treadmill
- Guests: Maximum of 8 guests no more than 6 adults, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Electric Cooktop, Open Plan, Sunny with views
- Bathrooms: Two bathrooms ensuite with spa bath, heated towel rails, plus a separate toilet and basin. All heated.
- Heating/cooling: Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge and dining areas; Oil column heaters in bedrooms
- Access/dangers: There are two internal staircases can be fitted with child safety gates if required
- Parking: Double lock-up garage plus a carport and driveway
- Outdoor Space: Fully fenced yard, loads of lawn, landscaped gardens; BBQ with outdoor dining table; Outdoor shower
- Laundry: Top load washing machine, Dryer, Clothes line
- Pets: One well behaved dog permitted
- Additional features: Pool table, Treadmill, Trampoline
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Walk-in robe, ocean views, ensuite and TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Built-in robe, ocean views
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 4: Single beds x 2, Walk-in robe, ocean views
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Please ignore the "Average Nightly Rate". Jervis Bay Rentals rates are calculated as a high fixed amount "Property fees" followed by a much lower nightly rate. This allows you to add extra nights to your stay without adding too much to the total tariff the longer you stay, the lower the average nightly rate. Unfortunately HomeAway doesn compensate for the fixed amount in their calculation of the "Average" nightly rate. We apologise for this, and hope it will be corrected soon.
Please also note that bookings more than 6 months in advance will need to be done manually by our office.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don t hear from us, we ask that you don t arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. If we have no one arriving on your day of departure and housekeeping can accommodate it, we will send you a text on the day prior to departure offering you a late checkout.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don t respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra s 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.