WORROWING WILDERNESS HUT
Nature comes first at our secluded, purpose built Wilderness Hut. The property faces into the Jervis Bay National Park and offers uninterrupted views of the bush - tall gum, ironbark and paperbark trees, which are home to a many diverse and rare bird and animal species.
The exterior of the cabin is crafted from recycled natural timbers, raw corrugated iron, and full panel glass slide-away doors, which open onto a verandah with a seating area and outdoor fire-pit.
The room has a queen-sized bed, bathroom with bathtub, television, full kitchen, barbecue, restored mid-century sofa and chairs, hand-made furniture and features artworks by some of our visiting artists in residence.
WORROWING JERVIS BAY
Worrowing is a 250-acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine locations of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, just minutes from the famous white sand beaches and Jervis Bay beachside villages.
Worrowing is a historic rural property, situated on cleared land with tall tree stands, lakes and rolling hills, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
Worrowing offers 5 styles of self-contained accommodation from large open Farm Houses to intimate and secluded Farm Cottages, Wilderness Huts and Boat Shed Studios.
For something closer to the beach, the perfect beach holiday awaits you at one of our luxury beach properties in Jervis Bay. Discover the white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and the diversity of wildlife right at your doorstep whilst wrapped in the luxury of your own private Huskisson Beach Villa or Beachfront House.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Also, for other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
– Jervis Bay National Park and Booderee National Park both a short drive away.
– Birds, kangaroos, wallabies and much more guaranteed
– Famous white sand beaches including Hyams Beach just minutes away.
- Dolphins all year round and annual whale migration. Free 20 discount voucher for the Whale and Dolphin Watch Cruise in Jervis Bay when you book with us. Please ask for a voucher at check in.
– Surfing, diving, fishing and snorkelling available to explore beyond the shores.
– Cafes, shops and eateries at Vincentia 2 minute drive and Huskisson 5 minute drive.
– Beautiful coastline and bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts on site and off-site just minutes away.
– Arthur Boyd’s Bundanon, art galleries and designer shops in the rural farm towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
- Visit award winning wineries.
– Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
– St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating from the lake to the sea.
- 7 NIGHT SPECIAL
Pay for 6 nights and get an extra night FREE excludes the week of 27/12
- WEEKEND SPECIAL
Get a 5 discount when you book Friday to Monday.
- MIDWEEK SPECIAL
Pay for 4 nights from Sunday and get the Thursday night FREE excludes 3 or 5 night deals, Public Holidays and Xmas School Holidays.
- TOURS SPECIAL
BOOK NOW AND RECEIVE FREE 20 DISCOUNT VOUCHER/S FOR THE DOLPHIN AND WHALE WATCH CRUISES JERVIS BAY.
- 1 NIGHT DEAL
1 NIGHT DEAL to stay at Worrowing room type subject to availability for one night.
- 3 NIGHT DEAL
3 NIGHT DEAL to stay at Worrowing room type subject to availability for three nights.
- 5 NIGHT DEAL
5 NIGHT DEAL to stay at Worrowing room type subject to availability for five nights.
- 5 DISCOUNT
5 DISCOUNT ON LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS MADE ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL.
- 10 DISCOUNT
10 DISCOUNT ON LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 12 MIDDAY ON THE DAY OR ARRIVAL.