Piana Apartments are true luxury in the heart of Vincentia. Located just a 2 minute walk from Vincentia Shopping Village, and across the road from Collingwood Beach, you’ve got everything you need on your doorstep. The many repeat guests are testament to the popularity of these apartments.
- On your doorstep: Husky to Vincentia bike path
- A short walk: Orion Beach, Collingwood Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path, Children's Playground, Vincentia Shopping Village, Vincentia Boat Ramp sand
- Views: Filtered water views
- Layout: Small complex of 3 apartments; Two levels; Open plan living dining and kitchen upstairs; Downstairs two bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry
- Guests: Maximum of 4 guests, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Induction Cooktop, Modern, Open Plan, Sunny, Spacious
- Bathrooms: Main bathroom with deep bath, Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Heating/cooling: Reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs, Electric heaters in bedrooms
- Access/dangers: Staircase can be fitted with child safety gate if required; For your safety, please note that neither of these apartments are suitable for families with young children. There is a fairly open stairwell see photograph of lounge room, that has a drop down to the ground level
- Parking: Carport at rear of apartment, with one allocated parking space
- Outdoor Space: Two balconies, one with filtered water views, BBQ with outdoor dining; Both bedrooms have a small outdoor area with a Balinese ambiance
- Pets: Not permitted
- Additional features: Austar, WiFi
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, Ensuite, TV, Built-in robe, Small courtyard
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed Piana One, Built-in robe, Small courtyard
The second bedroom in Apartment Two has 2 x Single beds, however these can be pushed together and made up as one Queen, if preferred.
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.