IMPORTANT: If dates show as available but you can't book, please send an enquiry. There is a currently a problem with HomeAway and Stayz that prevents guests from booking this property directly.
The Hideaway offers a relaxed holiday environment in a very special location. Backing on to bush reserve, directly behind Nelsons Beach, you can enjoy the peaceful sounds of the ocean in a private bushland setting. The large entertaining deck overlooks the reserve and established gardens, and features a BBQ and comfortable day beds and couches.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Nelsons Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path, White Sands coastal bushwalking track to Hyams Beach
- A short walk: Blenheim Beach, Greenfields Beach
- Views: Bush views, Garden views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Split level with two separate living areas; Kitchen, Living, Main bedroom, Ensuite, and Large deck upstairs; Middle level with Dining, additional WC, and Laundry; Downstairs lounge room with fireplace, two bedrooms, bathroom
- Guests: Maximum of 6 guests, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Gas Cooktop, Open Plan, Breakfast Bar
- Bathrooms: Two bathrooms and additional WC
- Heating/cooling: Slow combustion fireplace wood supplied in cooler months, Reverse cycle air conditioning in Queen bedroom downstairs, Additional heaters and pedestal fans
- Access/dangers: Split level staircase can make it a little difficult with toddler aged children
- Parking: Double lock-up garage, Additional parking in driveway
- Outdoor Space: Fully fenced back yard and front yard / courtyard area, Large decks with BBQ with outdoor dining, Established gardens, Gate from backyard leading to bush track to the beach, Outdoor shower
- Pets: One well behaved pet is allowed at this property
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: Upstairs Queen bed with ensuite, Built-in robe, Deck access
- Bedroom 2: Downstairs Queen bed, Built-in robe, Sliding doors to garden
- Bedroom 3: Downstairs Bunk beds Singles best suited to children, Built-in robe, Sliding doors to garden
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.