Greenfields Getaway is a modern, spacious home, nestled on the fringes of Jervis Bay National Park, complete with a salt water infinity pool. A self-contained garden studio enjoys a private position at the rear of the block. This is the perfect retreat for a couple who want to get away from the main house and relax overlooking the bush. It is available when the number of guests exceeds 8 or upon request if less. The last six images show the studio.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Jervis Bay National Park
- A short walk: Greenfields Beach, Blenheim Beach, White Sands coastal bushwalking track to Hyams Beach
- Views: Bush views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Main home comprises 3-4 bedrooms, sleeping 8 maximum of 6 adults, and 2 -3 separate living areas. Separate self contained studio, sleeps additional 2 adults
- Guests: Maximum of 10 guests no more than 8 adults in total, 6 in the house and 2 in the studio, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Modern, lots of Bench space, Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Induction Cooktop
- Bathrooms: Three in the main house and one in studio, complete with rainfall style shower heads or luxurious Japanese style soak baths, Additional WC located in separate laundry
- Heating/cooling: Ducted heating throughout except main living area which has an open gas fireplace
- Access/dangers: Fairly steep driveway
- Parking: Space for 2 cars in the driveway garage not available for guest use
- Outdoor Space: Multiple deck areas, including entertaining deck with BBQ and outdoor furniture, Outdoor shower, Bush garden is unfenced
- Pets: One well behaved dog is permitted, though best suited to a med-large dog, as only back deck is fenced. Nelson Beach 1km and Huskisson Beach 5km are dog friendly.
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Walk-in robe, Ensuite with sunken shower, Private courtyard
- Bedroom 2: This is actually the living room adjacent to Bedroom 1. It has single bunk beds for two children, a TV and plenty of room.
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Built-in robe, Private deck
- Bedroom 4: 2 x King singles, Private deck
- Self contained studio with King bed upstairs, kitchenette, dining, living and bathroom downstairs
Please note, pricing in HomeAway is for the house only. If you require the studio there is additional $300 charge. This excludes High/Peak season where the advertised rate includes the studio.
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Please ignore the "Average Nightly Rate". Jervis Bay Rentals rates are calculated as a high fixed amount "Property fees" followed by a much lower nightly rate. This allows you to add extra nights to your stay without adding too much to the total tariff the longer you stay, the lower the average nightly rate. Unfortunately HomeAway doesn't compensate for the fixed amount in their calculation of the "Average" nightly rate. We apologise for this, and hope it will be corrected soon.
Please also note that bookings more than 6 months in advance will need to be done manually by our office.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.