With 6 bedrooms and 2 separate living areas, this is the perfect house for a couple of families to enjoy Jervis Bay. Just walk out the front gate across the bike path and down the beach track and you’ll be up to your ankles in white sand and the famous, clear Jervis Bay waters.
L O C A T I O N
On your doorstep: Collingwood Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path
A short walk: Orion Beach, Children's Playground, Vincentia Shopping Village, Cafe, Vincentia Boat Ramp
Views: Bush views the vegetated sand dune which protects you from the afternoon north easterly winds also unfortunately blocks the view of the water
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Large two story house; Two separate living areas both with fireplace, TV and lounges; Three bathrooms; Additional kitchenette located downstairs
- Guests: Maximum of 12 guests no more than 10 adults, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Medium size fridge, Electric oven and cooktop
- Bathrooms: Three in total, two downstairs including one ensuite with a large bath, one bathroom upstairs
- Heating/cooling: Slow combustion fireplace one upstairs and one downstairs, Ceiling fans, Underfloor heating downstairs, Oil column heaters
- Access/dangers: Spiral staircase between upstairs and downstairs decks
- Parking: Double carport no garage, Off street parking for a couple of cars
- Outdoor Space: Fully fenced, large front and back yards, Two decks areas, BBQ with outdoor dining, Outdoor shower
- Pets: Up to two well-behaved dogs permitted. Whilst dogs are allowed "on-leash" on the bike path, they are not permitted on Collingwood beach. Nelson Beach 2.5km and Huskisson Beach 2km are both dog friendly
- Additional features: Kayak, Bikes with helmets
B E D R O O M S
Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
Bedroom 1: Downstairs, Master with King bed, Ensuite with bath and shower
Bedroom 2: Downstairs, Two single beds, Built-in robe
Bedroom 3: Downstairs, Two single beds, Built-in robe
Bedroom 4: Upstairs, Two single beds, Built-in robe
Bedroom 5: Upstairs, Queen bed, Built-in robe
Bedroom 6: Upstairs, Queen bed, Built-in robe
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Please ignore the "Average Nightly Rate". Jervis Bay Rentals rates are calculated as a high fixed amount "Property fees" followed by a much lower nightly rate. This allows you to add extra nights to your stay without adding too much to the total tariff the longer you stay, the lower the average nightly rate. Unfortunately HomeAway doesn't compensate for the fixed amount in their calculation of the "Average" nightly rate. We apologise for this, and hope it will be corrected soon.
Please also note that bookings more than 6 months in advance will need to be done manually by our office.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.