With a playground in the reserve opposite, the beach a 2 min walk away, and the shops a lazy 5 minute stroll from the front door, Mariner’s Retreat will make the perfect base for your next holiday.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Children's Playground
- A short walk: Orion Beach, Collingwood Beach, Vincentia Boat Ramp, Husky to Vincentia bike path, Vincentia Shopping Village
- Views: Bush views, Water views from upstairs deck
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Sunken open plan living, dining and kitchen area, Middle level with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and laundry, Upstairs master bedroom and ensuite
- Guests: Maximum of 8 guests, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, French-door fridge second fridge in garage, Coffee Machine, Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven, Bi-fold windows
- Bathrooms: Main bathroom with bath, Two ensuites, Separate WC
- Heating/cooling: Reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs and ensuite bedroom downstairs, Additional heaters, Slow-combustion fireplace wood supplied
- Access/dangers: Steps to front door, High balcony, Staircase can be fitted with child safety gate if required
- Parking: Double lock-up garage, Additional parking in driveway for for up to two cars
- Outdoor Space: Fully fenced back yard, Deck upstairs and downstairs, BBQ with outdoor dining
- Pets: One well behaved pet is allowed at this property
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Ensuite, Deck, Air-conditioning, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Ensuite, Sliding doors leading to deck, Air-conditioning, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 3: Queen sized bed, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 4: Single beds x 2, Built-in robe
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Please ignore the "Average Nightly Rate". Jervis Bay Rentals rates are calculated as a high fixed amount "Property fees" followed by a much lower nightly rate. This allows you to add extra nights to your stay without adding too much to the total tariff the longer you stay, the lower the average nightly rate. Unfortunately HomeAway doesn't compensate for the fixed amount in their calculation of the "Average" nightly rate. We apologise for this, and hope it will be corrected soon.
Please also note that bookings more than 6 months in advance will need to be done manually by our office.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.