Beautifully proportioned and nestled in a rich bushland setting with a short private path to the beach, "2 Five 4" will satisfy the most discerning guest.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Collingwood Beach and Orion Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path
- A short walk: Vincentia Shops, Children's playground, Vincentia Boat Ramp
- Views: Filtered water views, Bush views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Two levels, Spacious, Open plan living areas, Glass feature skylights, Polished concrete floors
- Guests: The house sleeps 10 with a maximum of 8 adults, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Gas cooktop, Coffee Machine, Fridge, Lots of Bench Space
- Bathrooms: Four ensuite bathrooms, two of which have freestanding baths, Additional WC room
- Heating/cooling: Double sided fireplace, Split system air conditioning throughout
- Access/dangers: Some high areas outside unsuitable for toddlers, Small creek next to house
- Parking: Double garage and off street parking up to two cars
- Outdoor Space: Landscaped grounds with water features, Multiple deck areas including a number of private courtyards and patios, BBQ with outdoor dining, Private track with direct beach access
- Pets: One well behaved pet is allowed at this property, however the yard is not fully fenced
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made; Beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1 & 2: Grand proportion masters, both with King bed, Private lounge, Private deck, Ensuite with Bath
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Ensuite
- Bedroom 4: Guest quarters with lounge room, and alcove with two Single beds, TV; Queen bed, Ensuite
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Please ignore the "Average Nightly Rate". Jervis Bay Rentals rates are calculated as a high fixed amount "Property fees" followed by a much lower nightly rate. This allows you to add extra nights to your stay without adding too much to the total tariff the longer you stay, the lower the average nightly rate. Unfortunately HomeAway doesn't compensate for the fixed amount in their calculation of the "Average" nightly rate. We apologise for this, and hope it will be corrected soon.
Please also note that bookings more than 6 months in advance will need to be done manually by our office.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.