This is an original waterfront 1950's Beach house which has recently been renovated and updated. It has a lovely feel with lots of charm and character making it an interesting and inspiring place to visit.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Collingwood Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path
- A short walk: Orion Beach, Vincentia Shopping Village, Children's Playground, Vincentia Boat Ramp
- Views: Water views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Two levels, Main living and two bedrooms upstairs, Separate couples retreat downstairs
- Guests: Maximum of 6 Guests plus infants in cots.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Electric Stove and Cooktop
- Bathrooms: Main bathroom with freestanding eggshell bath and shower, Ensuite downstairs with shower
- Heating/cooling: Reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Access/dangers: Electric gate at entrance to front driveway, Garden Fish pond
- Parking: Fully secure front yard with parking in driveway for up to 3 cars
- Outdoor Space: Fully fenced yard, Entertaining deck overlooking the water with BBQ and outdoor dining table and chairs, Outdoor shower
- Pets: One well behaved pet is allowed at this property
B E D R O O M S
Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are all supplied.
- Bedroom 1: Downstairs, Master suite with King bed, Ensuite, Lounge Area
- Bedroom 2: Upstairs, Queen bed, Ocean views
- Bedroom 3: Upstairs, Queen bed
This property is managed by a licensed Holiday Rental Specialist. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, donnas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.