9 GUESTS 8 adults & 1 child, 4BRS 6 BEDS
Accommodates 9 max 8 adults, LINEN provided. Please bring your beach towels. We supply all bedlinen, bath towels, tea towels, hand towels and bath mats. There are 3 QS beds + 2 single beds + 1 trundle.
WATER VIEW - is the best feature of this home.
RELAX at the front verandah and
ENJOY the views, have a drink, read a book, close your eyes and listen to the waves.
Walk to Nelson, Orion and Blenheim beaches, short drive to Huskisson, Hyams Beach and Booderee National Park. Shops nearby.
Renovated Open plan house for maximum views of Jervis Bay, modern & spacious interior. May not be suitable for kids under 5 due to stairs contact owners.
You will feel relaxed as soon as you walk into the house looking at the water views throughout the front of the house.
The house is Open Plan with a modern kitchen and timber floorboards throughout. It can comfortably accommodate up to 9 people, with maximum 8 adults and 1 child. There are 3 Queen Size beds, 2 single beds and 1 trundle.
Please note that the house may not be suitable for kids under 5 because of the stairs contact owners for enquiries.
- Best features: Water views, relax and listen to the sound of the waves, House is cool with sea breeze - just open the windows. Top quality mattress, pillows & linen on beds. Fans in all rooms. Bring your nespresso coffee pods.
- The photos speak for themselves. You can see the space and the modern furniture throughout.
- You have access to a fully equipped modern kitchen, laundry, separate lounge room and dining room. BBQ at backyard and chill out at front verandah enjoying the water views.
- Bedroom 1 has QS bed, a lounge chair, TV, bathroom and of course water views. Bedroom 2 has QS bed, wardrobe and water views Bedroom 3 has QS bed, wardrobe and water views as well. Bedroom 4 has 2 single beds, a child size trundle and views of the garden.
- House is 2 storey. May not be suitable for kids under 5 due to stairs. Please discuss with owners.
Our house is located within the Jervis Bay area close to Nelson, Orion and Blenheim beaches. Walking and bike riding are a delight. You can walk or bike ride to Vincentia shops if you feel energetic. Hyams Beach and Booderee National Park are our favourite spots particularly Green Patch and Murray's Beach, Cave's Beach is also great. Best coffee shop is at Hyams Beach and Huskisson is great for everything you desire - food, shopping, dolphin and whale watching, canoe hire. There is an aquatic centre and gym near Bayswood on the way to Hyams Beach and a cinema at Huskisson for those rainy days. The shopping centre is at Vincentia and Bayswood.
Golf courses at Vincentia and Sanctuary Point.
Walk - Blenheim, Nelson and Orion Beaches.
Short drive - Vincentia shops, Huskisson and Bayswood Shop.
Famous beaches - Hyams Beach, Green Patch and Murray's Beach 10 minutes drive.
Amazing walk - drive to Greenfields Beach and do the coastal walk to Hyams Beach don't forget your swimmers.
Public transport if time is not an issue - from Sydney - catch the train to Bomaderry Station near Nowra. Take a bus to Vincentia. Check train & bus schedules and route.
Check in and check out times - we will consider reasonable request for early check in and late check out. Please send us a message.