Please Note: The house is currently under a long-term rental and therefore the photos available are limited. It is available from December 2017.
Pleasant View is a newly built, waterfront property in Werri Beach. The property is only 150m from the North End of Werri Beach and backs onto Werri Lagoon. It has 3 bedrooms, an open plan living, kitchen and dining room with 1 main bathroom and an additional toilet in the laundry. The house also has kayaks and a row boat for use of guests. Pets permitted through negotiation.
It has 3 bedrooms, an open plan living, kitchen and dining room with 1 main bathroom and an additional toilet in the laundry. The house also has kayaks and a row boat for use of guests.
Pleasant View is a newly built property in possibly the best location in Gerringong. It has amazing views of Saddleback Mountain and directly backs on to Werri Lagoon. It is 150m to the North End of Werri Beach and situated in a quiet street.
The property has three large bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 has a queen bed and walk in robe with direct access to the bathroom. Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and closet Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 3 has two bunk beds and closet. Sleeps 4
The house has an open plan kitchen, living and dining room.
- The kitchen has Caesar Stone bench tops, a large island and high quality appliances including large fridge with water dispenser, 900mm wide oven and 5 burner gas stove and dishwasher.
- The dining room has a table which seats 6 and extends to seat 10.
- The lounge has a large L shaped lounge, TV, DVD player, sound system and gas fire.
Wheelchair access is available via a ramp to the front door and the wide hallway gives access to all areas of the house including the rear deck. Wheelchair access is also available to the rear yard via a ramp at the side of the house. The inside shower has no screen or steps but the access is not wide enough to fit a wheelchair through.
There is one large bathroom at the property with shower, toilet and bath tub. The laundry also has a toilet and there is an additional outdoor private shower.
There is a large undercover deck with gas barbeque and dining table which seats 8. The jetty also has a table which seats 5.
Guests will have access to two kayaks and a row boat use at your own risk.
The property has a double garage and parking on the driveway for two cars.
LINEN and TOWELS are included note- beach towels are not included.
Guests have full access to the property except for the garden shed.
We are available on request and will meet at the property for check-in to give you the keys.
- This is not a party house. Failure to be quiet by 10pm will result in the bond being withheld.
- To avoid a surcharge, the barbeque must be cleaned. A cleaning kit has been provided for this purpose.
- The house has a rear fence, however, children must be supervised at all times when in the backyard due to the risk of drowning in Werri Lagoon.
- Garbage bins must be placed kerbside on Wednesday evening for early Thursday collection, the bins are as follows: Red top bin for household rubbish collected once a fortnight, Yellow top for recycling collected every week Green top for kitchen organics and green waste. Under the sink there is a kitchen organics caddy – place all food scraps and compostable materials into this bin and then empty in the green bin. Please use the kitchen organics caddy to reduce your household rubbish as our red bins only get collected once a fortnight.