A true piece of waterfront paradise Sunset Bay allows you to enjoy the serenity of the area whilst being only a few minutes drive from Vincentia and Huskisson. This property is perfectly located to act as a base to explore the National Park, St Georges Basin and Hyams Beach. Its peaceful bush setting means you'll have to share the outside grounds with kangaroos, echidnas and a plethora of birdlife. The boat ramp is just around the corner and there's plenty of room to park a boat. If you've got kayaks or you can hire them for your stay, you can just drag them over the sandy beach and into the basin.
- On your doorstep: St Georges Basin
- A short walk: Wrights Beach Boat Ramp
- Views: Water views, Bush views
- Layout: Split level, two story home; Open plan; Separate parents retreat on upper level; Spacious main living, dining and kitchen and 2 bedrooms on ground level; Bathroom and fourth bedroom on split level
- Guests: Maximum of 8 guests no more than 7 adults, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Induction Cooktop, Large fridge; Stacker windows opening to outside deck
- Bathrooms: Two bathrooms, including ensuite; Main bathroom with spa bath; Additional WC in laundry
- Heating/cooling: Gas heater, Electric heaters in bedrooms
- Access/dangers: The deck area is not suitable for toddlers, supervision required. If you are bringing a boat, please contact us to discuss the best access for mooring your boat. The jetty in the photographs belongs to the neighbouring property, not Sunset Bay, so unfortunately guests are not able to use it
- Parking: Single lock-up garage, plus driveway parking for a couple of cars
- Outdoor Space: Fenced yard, Decks, BBQ with outdoor dining
- Pets: None permitted, sorry
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, private deck overlooking bay, ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: 2 x Single beds with a set of drawers
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.