This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Oatley Cottage was originally built in 1910 in Oatley, Sydney. In 2009 it was lovingly transported to its current location at Little Forest and sympathetically renovated where it sits in its own fenced and landscaped garden.
Little Forest Cottages is located in Alpine one-hour south west of Sydney Airport and 12 minutes north of Bowral.
Oatley Cottage sleeps 6. It has a brand new bathroom and a beautiful country kitchen with an imported Rayburn oven. Enjoy the comfortable outdoor seating on the wide wrap-around verandah and BBQ facilities.
The property features: -
• Open-plan kitchen and living
• Microwave and dishwasher
• Slow combustion wood heater and fans
• Wooden floorboards throughout
• Claw foot bath
• Parterre garden
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bedroom 1- 1 King Bed splittable to 2 singles by request
• Bedroom 2- 1 King Bed splittable to 2 singles by request
• Bedroom 3-1 King Bed splittable to 2 singles by request
• 1 Bathroom with claw foot bath
Distances to: -
• 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
• 12.6 km to Mittagong
• 17km to Bowral town centre
• 17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We are pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Beautiful towels, linen, house, yard, kitchen."
"Everything was lovely. With 25+ people staying, everyone complimented how lovely all the rooms were. We are thinking to book sometime next year. We had an amazing weekend "
Cassandra, October 2014
"Fabulous holiday for a family. Lots of space, lovely and relaxing surrounds. Thank you."
Slapp, September 2014
"Oatley Cottage was fabulous and we will rebook soon "
Olivia, May 2014
"My family and I stayed at Oatley Cottage over the Easter break. We fell in love with the house straight away. Its gorgeous. Our three boys enjoyed exploring the property and feeding the animals. We were happy with everything in the house. It had everything we needed. We will be back again soon."
Taryn, April 2014
"Oatley Cottage was a fantastic venue for my 30th birthday celebrations with generous living and balcony space for guests to relax and a wonderful setting for walking around and enjoying the afternoon sun. The fireplace in the evening was great while enjoying a glass of wine."
Mavis, April 2014
"This is a delightful place to stay. I can imagine families really enjoying themselves here. My husband and I really liked it and imagined our children and grandchildren here as well. Highlands Holidays staff were very nice."
Sarah, March 2014