Oatley Cottage was originally built in 1910 in Oatley, Sydney. In 2009 it was lovingly transported to its current location at Little Forest and sympathetically renovated where it sits in its own fenced and landscaped garden.
Little Forest Cottages is located in Alpine one-hour south west of Sydney Airport and 12 minutes north of Bowral.
Oatley Cottage sleeps 6. It has a brand-new bathroom and a beautiful country kitchen with an imported Rayburn oven. Enjoy the comfortable outdoor seating on the wide wrap-around verandah and BBQ facilities.
The property features:
• Open-plan kitchen and living
• Microwave and dishwasher
• Slow combustion wood heater and fans
• Wooden floorboards throughout
• Claw foot bath
• Parterre garden
• Bedroom 1- 1 King Bed splittable to 2 singles by request
• Bedroom 2- 1 King Bed splittable to 2 singles by request
• Bedroom 3-1 King Bed splittable to 2 singles by request
• 1 Bathroom with claw foot bath
• 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
• 12.6 km to Mittagong
• 17km to Bowral town centre
• 17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“What a wonderful stay. We appreciate all the little surprises, stocked baskets of wood, coffee machine and a beautiful fenced garden fabulous for our children to enjoy. A very homely, comfortable stay.”
Katie, October 2016
“Absolutely beautiful place to stay”
Kate, September 2016
"Beautiful towels, linen, house, yard, kitchen."
"Everything was lovely. With 25+ people staying, everyone complimented how lovely all the rooms were. We are thinking to book sometime next year. We had an amazing weekend "
Cassandra, October 2014
"Fabulous holiday for a family. Lots of space, lovely and relaxing surrounds. Thank you."
Slapp, September 2014
"Oatley Cottage was fabulous and we will rebook soon "
Olivia, May 2014
"My family and I stayed at Oatley Cottage over the Easter break. We fell in love with the house straight away. Its gorgeous. Our three boys enjoyed exploring the property and feeding the animals. We were happy with everything in the house. It had everything we needed. We will be back again soon."
Taryn, April 2014