Away from the other cottages, the Pottery was used to craft clay pieces. It was converted into accommodation around 1996. The front verandah is draped with passion fruit vine providing yields twice a year. Overlooking large grassy area next to the dam. Small outdoor settings can be located in a sunny or shady spot.
The Pottery Cottage has two bedrooms, both with en suites, and is ideal for two couples, friends or families. The king size beds can be converted into two single beds and an additional single fold-up can fit in one of the rooms. Both bathrooms have claw foot baths and showers.
The central living area has a slow combustion wood heater, DVD player and dining table for four. The fully equipped kitchen has a full size stove, fridge and microwave. There are no steps into Pottery Cottage, so it is easy for guests who need clear access.
Outside is a private back courtyard with BBQ and seating for six people. There is also a laundry with dryer and outdoor clothesline. The yard is fenced for pets, and well-behaved dogs are allowed inside. In the spring time the fragrance of the Daphne surrounding the cottage fills the rooms and a meandering passion fruit vine covers the long front verandah, from which you can enjoy a secluded view of the dam and gazebo. Guests have stayed in the Pottery for many months as it is fully self-contained and private.
The property features:
• Private courtyard with outdoor seating for 6 with a BBQ
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Fully equipped kitchen
• En-suites for both bedrooms
• Bedroom 1: 1 splittable king
• Bedroom 2: 2 singles – can be made into a king
• 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
• 12.6 km to Mittagong
• 17 km to Bowral town centre
• 17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"We hired the Studio Cottage, Pottery Cottage, Eco Cottage and Angas carriage. We have had a wonderful time together with family from interstate. We could not have wished for anything more to celebrate a family wedding. Thank you for everything. The accommodation was perfect in any way"
Michelle, July 2014
"Pottery Cottage was absolutely blissful We came to unwind, relax and be immersed in a peaceful environment and that is exactly what we got The autumnal gorgeousness just highlighted the beauty and it was lovely It was perfect for lighting a fire and getting cosy. My children absolutely loved the animals and the tire swing. We will defiantly be back "
Kathy, May 2014
"We absolutely loved our stay here. The Pottery Cottage is so cute and really was a country feeling. Lovely property and we were especially impressed with Stella the pig who is super friendly. Loved the tyre swing, tree house and lots of outdoor seating areas. We will be back and next time with more family members, so they can enjoy this place as much as we did. "
Andrew, April 2014
"My parents and I absolutely loved our stay at Little Forest. It was everything I hoped for to spend a relaxing week away from the city. The Pottery Cottage was very cute and cosy. The views from the cottage were lovely. Definitely a place to re-visit"
Maud, January 2014
"Everything was just perfect. We had a wonderful stay The cottage is lovely, well equipped with everything you need. All modern and comfy. The site is perfect, so many things to see all over the place. Kept us busy for days Loved the animals. So many thoughtful touches everywhere; much appreciated"
Anne, January 2014
We really enjoyed our weekend at Little Forest. The kids loved feeding the animals carrots and playing in the beautiful grounds. Loved the wood fire in this surprisingly cool weather. We would definitely come back. Thank you."
Hannah, November 2013