This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
Orchard Cottage is a detached two-storey cottage set in Little Forests mature orchard, overlooking the dam and the gazebo. On the private upstairs verandah, you can while away hours with a book or enjoy a leisurely meal. In September, the native waratahs grow at the edge of the bush just outside the back door.
Upstairs, Orchard Cottage has a king bedroom with a single daybed. It has an en-suite and claw-foot bath.
Downstairs the kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and a dining table for six alongside a comfortable sitting area with a plasma and selection of DVDs and slow combustion stove. There are two outdoor eating areas one set for six and another for two, with a BBQ. Orchard has an attached laundry.
Downstairs there is a wood heater and the upstairs bedroom has a reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
The property features: -
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Slow combustion dishwasher
• Plasma with selection of DVD’s
• Outdoor setting for 6 and BBQ
Bedroom Configuration: -
• Bedroom 1 – King and single upstairs
Distances to: -
• 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
• 12.6 km to Mittagong
• 17 km to Bowral Town Centre
• 17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We are pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Very nice property We enjoyed it. Thank you very much."
Latter, October 2014
"Thank you for an excellent stay. We would have preferred to stay much longer. So much to see and do The cottage is beautiful and the grounds a wonderful for the children. Also a great place to relax for adults."
Franklin, September 2014
"We love Little Forest. Our second visit was just as relaxing and enjoyable as the first. Thank you" .. Daniel, May 2014
"We had a lovely time here. Our 3 year old loved exploring the property and particularly loved looking for the eggs in the chicken pen. Very relaxing atmosphere and lovely staff."
Vicki, April 2014
'The perfect location and lovely quaint, well-appointed cottage made our honeymoon very enjoyable and relaxing. The animals are great especially the donkey. We both found it extremely pleasant and really looking forward to returning. Highlands Holidays were helpful and easy to deal with as well as efficient and organised."
Chris, January 2014
"We came for our second wedding anniversary. Just what we needed: a peaceful, relaxing place with everything we needed. So many special personal touches in this cottage. We will definitely be back."
Emma, April 2013