Story book style, built from recycled timbers, windows and materials, Eco Cottage has an Enviro cycle septic system and water tank as well as a low energy hot water system.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a full size stove, fridge, microwave, small dining table for 3, lounge with plasma & selection of DVDs & books. The property also has a bathroom with shower.
There is also a rap around verandah with BBQ, outdoor setting for 4, cane chairs overlooking bush land. Eco Cottage is close to the railway line so you can see the trains when they go past.
Upstairs you will find a loft bedroom with double bed, single day bed & desk. There is also a verandah with a table for 2 overlooking bush.
The property features:-
• Enviro cycle septic system and water tank
• Low energy hot water system
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Plasma TV and a selection of DVDs and books
Bedroom 1: Double and single (upstairs)
• 2.4 km to Colo Vale General Store
• 12.6 km to Mittagong
• 17km to Bowral town centre
• 17.2 km to Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
• 17.9 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 18.5 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 19.3 km to Centennial Vineyards
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
• We ARE pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets. Eco Cottage does NOT have a fenced area so your dog must remain with you on a leash or tied up under the verandah when you are out.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"We had an amazing stay. This quiet little cottage is wonderfully cosy for two or three people. Lovely paper bark surroundings, friendly animals and neighbours. A great spot to stay to explore the Southern Highlands."
Jo, July 2013
"'We absolutley loved staying here. Perfectly comfortable and private- a very romantic getaway. Walking around the grounds as the sun went down was divine. The kangaroos and the rabbits agree."
Daniel, December 2012
"We had a very pleasant stay. The cottage was immaculate with all the facilities you need for a short stay. My boys loved it - the animals and location all fantastic!"
Samantha, November 2012
"An amazing property, gorgeous cabin - tranquil and private. A wonderful retreat! Helpful and friendly staff completed the experience."
Jackie, October 2012
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper