The house features:-
• Delightful townhouse in Bowral
• Beautifully decorated and presented
• Quality linen and inclusions
• Fully fenced, private, front and rear sunny courtyards
• Outdoor bbq and furniture settings
• Flat screen TV/DVD/iPod dock
• Walking distance to Bowral's Cafes and boutique shopping strip
• Close to the local swimming pool and walking/bike track
• Great spot for wedding guest accommodation - Close to Gibraltar Resort, Craigieburn and Centennial Vineyards
• Also short distance to Frensham/Sturt for attending school functions or short courses
• Bedroom 1: Double
• Bedroom 2: Double
• 1.2 km to Bowral town centre
• 2.4 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 3 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
• 3.8 km to Centenniel Vineyards
• 4.4 km to Mittagong
• 7.9 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.6 km to Berrima
• 14.7 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 16.2 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
"The fireplace was a nice touch."
Sarah, June 2016
"A cosy and relaxing property which us well furnished and situated within a very easy walk to town."
Charlie, March 2016
"Beds are very comfortable and the property was very clean and bright. The property is perfectly located for sightseeing in the Southern Highlands."
Maureen, July 2013
"Great little house. Wonderfully presented, very clean. Would stay here again."
Ying Shi, June 2013
"Lovely house, clean and pretty and very well cared for. Charming, quiet and restful. Very good bathroom and bed too! Thank you for having me."
Caroline, March 2013
"We enjoyed our stay. The entire house was clean and well presented. The location was convenient for visiting friends and the attractions around the Southern Highlands. The property was decorated beautifully and certainly added to the atmosphere of the unit. The staff from Highlands Holidays were very helpful. Thank you."
Elizabeth, March 2013
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays. All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
***For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.***