Gibraltar Getaway is a beautifully decorated home located in the heart of Bowral. It is fully fenced and offers the utmost privacy on the front and rear sunny courtyards. It is of open plan living and dining and is a cute and comfortable getaway for couples or small families looking for a short getaway or a longer-term booking.
This lovely home has all the quality inclusions you would need for the perfect holiday. It offers two generous double bedrooms and natural gas heating to keep you warm and cosy on Highlands winter days.
Gibraltar Getaway is only a short walk to Bowral’s town centre and shopping strip. You will love your stay at Gibraltar Getaway with its convenience of location and privacy.
The house features:
• Delightful townhouse in Bowral
• Beautifully decorated and presented
• Quality linen and inclusions
• Fully fenced, private, front and rear sunny courtyards
• Outdoor BBQ and furniture settings
• Flat screen TV/DVD/iPod dock
• Walking distance to Bowral's Cafes and boutique shopping strip
• Close to the local swimming pool and walking/bike track
• Great spot for wedding guest accommodation - Close to Gibraltar Resort, Craigieburn and Centennial Vineyards
• Also short distance to Frensham/Sturt for attending school functions or short courses
• Bedroom 1: Double bed
• Bedroom 2: Double bed
Distances to: -
• 1.2 km to Bowral town centre
• 2.4 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 3 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
• 3.8 km to Centenniel Vineyards
• 4.4 km to Mittagong
• 7.9 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.6 km to Berrima
• 14.7 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 16.2 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“A beautiful property with a well stocked kitchen. Nice and quiet location, close to town. Thank you”
Melissa, November 2016
"A cosy and relaxing property which us well furnished and situated within a very easy walk to town."
Charlie, March 2016
"Beds are very comfortable and the property was very clean and bright. The property is perfectly located for sightseeing in the Southern Highlands."
Maureen, July 2013
"Great little house. Wonderfully presented, very clean. Would stay here again."
Ying Shi, June 2013
"Lovely house, clean and pretty and very well cared for. Charming, quiet and restful. Very good bathroom and bed too Thank you for having me."
Caroline, March 2013
"We enjoyed our stay. The entire house was clean and well presented. The location was convenient for visiting friends and the attractions around the Southern Highlands. The property was decorated beautifully and certainly added to the atmosphere of the unit.
Elizabeth, March 2013