This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
The house features: -
• Delightful townhouse in Bowral
• Beautifully decorated and presented
• Quality linen and inclusions
• Fully fenced, private, front and rear sunny courtyards
• Outdoor BBQ and furniture settings
• Flat screen TV/DVD/iPod dock
• Walking distance to Bowral's Cafes and boutique shopping strip
• Close to the local swimming pool and walking/bike track
• Great spot for wedding guest accommodation - Close to Gibraltar Resort, Craigieburn and Centennial Vineyards
• Also short distance to Frensham/Sturt for attending school functions or short courses
• Bedroom 1: Double
• Bedroom 2: Double
Distances to: -
• 1.2 km to Bowral town centre
• 2.4 km to Gibraltar Hotel
• 3 km to Craigieburn Peppers Resort
• 3.8 km to Centenniel Vineyards
• 4.4 km to Mittagong
• 7.9 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.6 km to Berrima
• 14.7 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 16.2 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 Max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night Min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night Max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff price.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
"The fireplace was a nice touch."
Sarah, June 2016
"A cosy and relaxing property which us well furnished and situated within a very easy walk to town."
Charlie, March 2016
"Beds are very comfortable and the property was very clean and bright. The property is perfectly located for sightseeing in the Southern Highlands."
Maureen, July 2013
"Great little house. Wonderfully presented, very clean. Would stay here again."
Ying Shi, June 2013
"Lovely house, clean and pretty and very well cared for. Charming, quiet and restful. Very good bathroom and bed too Thank you for having me."
Caroline, March 2013
"We enjoyed our stay. The entire house was clean and well presented. The location was convenient for visiting friends and the attractions around the Southern Highlands. The property was decorated beautifully and certainly added to the atmosphere of the unit. The staff from Highlands Holidays were very helpful. Thank you."
Elizabeth, March 2013