Great home for large groups - walk to Bowral CBD - 3 queen rooms, 2 double rooms and a loft room with 4-6 singles. Central heating, reverse cycle air-con and gas log fire. Pet friendly - fully fenced rear garden, exercise room, formal and informal living and entertaining rooms.
This superb weatherboard home is ideal for large groups or family accommodation.
The property features:
• Easy access off the Bowral Road
• Close to swimming pool, the Cherry Tree walking track, Gib walking trails, Gibraltar Resort Golf Course old Bowral Country club, Centennial Vineyards
• 5 separate double bedrooms, 2 upstairs with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 1 loft bedroom upstairs with 4 singles and 2 trundles - ideal for children and including large tv and r/c air-con
• Formal living and dining room table seats 8-10 with gas log fire
• Very large casual living and dining area table seats 6-8
• Central heating throughout
• Dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, gas stove top
• One en suite and one large bathroom with claw foot bath
• Laundry has additional toilet and shower, washing machine and dryer
• External exercise room with treadmill and bike
• Outdoor covered entertaining area with BBQ and seating
• Fully fenced rear garden
• Bedroom 1: Queen with en suite
• Bedroom 2: Double
• Bedroom 3: Double
• Bedroom 4: Queen
• Bedroom 5: Queen
• Bedroom 6: 4 singles and 2 trundles
• 850 m to Bowral town centre
• 2.2 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 2.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 3.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 300 m to Mittagong
• 7.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.4 km to Berrima
• 14.4 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 15.9 km to Sutton Forest
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Plum Tree Cottage was the perfect location for our girls weekend away. The house had everything we needed and lots of space to relax and unwind. We will be back. Thank you.”
Naomi, February 2017
“Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Great space.”
Pam, October 2016
“Great house for a large family.”
Kay, August 2016
“We enjoyed our stay. The kitchen was excellent for cooking for a group. Generous supplies of linen. It was nice and warm and cosy for winter. Location is perfect- Short stroll into town.”
Anita, August 2016
"Had a lovely stay. Lots of room for the children."
Laura, June 2016
'Plenty of room and a great house and location. Thank you."
Gemma, June 2016