This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays
This superb weatherboard home is ideal for large group or family accommodation.
The House Features:-
• Easy access off the Bowral Road
• Close to Swimming Pool, the Cherry Tree Walking Track, Gib walking trails, Gibraltar Resort Golf Course old Bowral Country club, Centennial Vineyards
• 5 separate double bedrooms, 2 upstairs with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 1 loft bedroom upstairs with 4 singles and 2 trundles - ideal for children and including large tv and r/c air-con
• formal living and dining room table seats 8-10 with gas log fire
• very large casual living and dining area table seats 6-8
• central heating throughout
• Dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, gas stove top
• One en suite and one large bathroom with claw foot bath
• Laundry has additional toilet and shower, washing machine and dryer
• External exercise room with treadmill and bike
• Outdoor covered entertaining area with BBQ and seating
• Fully fenced rear garden
Bedroom 1 - Queen with ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Double
Bedroom 3 - Double
Bedroom 4 - Queen - Reverse cycle air conditioner
Bedroom 5 - Queen - Reverse cycle air conditioner
Bedroom 6 - 6 x singles, large TV and reverse cycle air conditioner
• 850 m to Bowral town centre
• 2.2 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 2.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 3.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 300 m to Mittagong
• 7.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.4 km to Berrima
• 14.4 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 15.9 km to Sutton Forest
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Had a lovely stay. Lots of room for the children."
Laura, June 2016
'Plenty of room and a great house and location. Thank you."
Gemma, June 2016
"Great inclusions. Really well equipped kitchen. Highly recommended. Will utilise this facility again."
Lisa, June 2016
"The house fitted our needs perfectly. Great value and great close walking distance to town central."
Carleen, March 2016
"We liked this place so much that we are considering returning at a future date. Plum Tree Cottage is a spacious layout with generous living space.
It has a beautiful backyard and in a good location, not too far from the shops."
Jacob, April 2016
"Good facilities and kitchen appliances in a central location".
Rose, March 2016
"Great place to stay for a group of families. Thanks".
Alice, January 2016
"We stayed in Plum Tree Cottage while attending a friend’s wedding. There were six of us staying and we all had plenty of room and enough space to relax. The location of this cottage is perfect. We had a great time."
Rebecca, December 2015
''Very good accommodation for large families most facilities are excellent, close to town.''
Edward, October 2015
“Very comfortable, everything was great a pleasure to stay here".
Marcia, September 2015