This superb weatherboard home is ideal for large group or family accommodation.
The House Features:-
• Easy access off the Bowral Road
• Close to Swimming Pool, the Cherry Tree Walking Track, Gib walking trails, Gibraltar Resort Golf Course (old Bowral Country club), Centennial Vineyards
• 5 separate double bedrooms, 2 upstairs with reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 1 loft bedroom upstairs with 4 singles and 2 trundles - ideal for children and including large tv and r/c air-con
• formal living and dining room (table seats 8-10) with gas log fire
• very large casual living and dining area (table seats 6-8)
• central heating throughout
• Dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, gas stove top
• One en suite and one large bathroom with claw foot bath
• Laundry has additional toilet and shower, washing machine and dryer
• External exercise room with treadmill and bike
• Outdoor covered entertaining area with BBQ and seating
• Fully fenced rear garden
Bedroom 1 - Queen with ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Double
Bedroom 3 - Double
Bedroom 4 - Queen - Reverse cycle air conditioner
Bedroom 5 - Queen - Reverse cycle air conditioner
Bedroom 6 - 6 x singles, large TV and reverse cycle air conditioner
• 850 m to Bowral town centre
• 2.2 km to Gibraltar Resort
• 2.8 km to Peppers Craigieburn
• 3.6 km to Centennial Vineyards
• 300 m to Mittagong
• 7.7 km to Bendooley Estate
• 9.4 km to Berrima
• 14.4 km to Southern Highlands Winery
• 15.9 km to Sutton Forest
We can also provide the following on request:-
• Porta cot plus linen for $15
• Highchair for $15.
Subject to availability - Request at time of booking.
"Had a lovely stay. Lots of room for the children."
Laura, June 2016
'Plenty of room and a great house and location. Thank you."
Gemma, June 2016
"Great inclusions. Really well equipped kitchen. Highly recommended. Will utilise this facility again."
Lisa, June 2016
"The house fitted our needs perfectly. Great value and great close walking distance to town central."
Carleen, March 2016
"We liked this place so much that we are considering returning at a future date. Plum Tree Cottage is a spacious layout with generous living space.
It has a beautiful backyard and in a good location, not too far from the shops."
Jacob, April 2016
"Good facilities and kitchen appliances in a central location".
Rose, March 2016
"Great place to stay for a group of families. Thanks".
Alice, January 2016
"We stayed in Plum Tree Cottage while attending a friend’s wedding. There were six of us staying and we all had plenty of room and enough space to relax. The location of this cottage is perfect. We had a great time."
Rebecca, December 2015
''Very good accommodation for large families most facilities are excellent, close to town.''
Edward, October 2015
“Very comfortable, everything was great a pleasure to stay here".
Marcia, September 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Highlands Holidays.
All are well stocked you will find the following:
Linen: linen and towels are included
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
***For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.***